15

"What would the doctor say? Anything serious?" Jungkook asked Rosé as we arrived at the hospital block

"Thank God you all are here! A few bruises on her head and legs, they said she's going to be okay," Rosé replied with concern adverting her eyes to David who was held by V. "This moron-"

"Okay, I'll take care of him, you all go talk to Lisa..." Hagrid walks in front of us.

"oh yeah," Rosé turns to us.

"What's wrong?" I blink in confusion.

"I don't know but Lisa has something to say and she wants everyone to hear it together."

I glanced at the boys and nodded walking with Rosé. Hagrid held David, who kept on whining.

We all nodded at the nurse and walk into the room seeing Lisa smiling faintly at us, others were sitting around her, "Hey, guys," her voice broke. Poor baby.

"Lisa," I smile at her but soon she was bombarded with questions.

"Are you feeling ok now?" Rosé asks.

"Does your headaches?" Jungkook asks.

"Guys, I think she has to say something." Hobi nods stopping Jungkook and Rosé from more questions. We all look at Lisa and she nods burying her hand inside her skirt pocket. A small piece of paper. Lisa holds out a small piece of paper from her pocket and looks up. Her eyes filled with concern.

"What's that, Lisa?" Rm questions.

"I... I was given this when I got attacked." She hands over the paper to Namjoon. Namjoon takes it and reads the words. Curiosity increased when Namjoon's hand turned into a fist.

"What's written on that, Namjoonah?" Jin asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

Namjoon finally looks up and speaks, "It's a warning letter," and scoffs filled the room.

Again?

"What's the warning?" I ask.

Namjoon looks at me for a moment and nods, fixing his glasses, and reading out, "The fewer secrets all of you keep, the more you all get punished and this isn't even the beginning."

What the freak?

"What the hell does that mean?" Jennie blurts out.

"You tell us, what secrets have you been keeping up, miss Jennie?" Jimin jokes.

"This isn't funny Jim. Someone is blackmailing us for fuck sake!"

What secret could make someone go crazy, write a warrant, and do stuff like push down the valley?

"But who could do this?" Rosé sighs irritatedly.

"Isn't it obvious, David fucking Miller." Jungkook snaps.