33

Hmm warning? Idk I just described them "kissing" in a brief manner so if you're uncomfortable then just "skip"

Our lips met, her soft lips on mine.

And I was a goner.

My heart just exploded.

I felt my hands resting on the curve of her hips, tremble.

For the briefest of seconds, her lips were tentative, unsure of what they might find.

She did more than just not stop me. She kissed me back.

So I kissed her gently, carefully holding her neck, like was a fragile item I wanted to protect from breaking.

But instead, she knotted her fists on my shirt, pulling me harder against her. I groaned softly low in my throat.

One moment we were kissing softly.

Another moment we were kissing like our world depended on it.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth, gentle but demanding. Her fingers slowly grip my hair pulling me closer. I pushed her backward and her back lightly hit the wall. Knowing she was on her tiptoes, I slid my hands down her hips to her thighs. She moans as I slowly grip them and pull her off the ground making her legs buckle around my waist. The length of her red dress friction with my black suit. I give her ass a squeeze through the fabric.

Her hands glided over my shoulders, urging me with gentle touches, with a murmur against my lips, not to pause. Hesitantly I returned her caress, and then with greater force—kissing her again and again, each time with increasing urgency, cupping her face between my burning hands, my thin fingers stroking her skin, making her shiver.

By now I know exactly how we fit together, her hands on my hair and neck, my arms around her hips, the pressure of her lips on mine. I wanted to memorize her.

She kissed me, right now, after everything I'd done. Surely I was the poison, and Jisoo was the drug that would make me forget everything.

A sudden buzz vibrated in my pocket. I was about to ignore that before we noticed we were out of breath.

Breathing heavily, we both pulled away resting our foreheads against each other. Our eyes remained closed.

"This is so wrong," Jisoo whispers. I could still taste her in my mouth.

"I know," I gulp.

"This shouldn't have happened this way," she readjusts her head.

"I know," I answer her, not having words to speak.