36

I was shaking

I was shaking.

Not because of the cold but because of the words I just read.

"I don't want to be controlled. I don't want to do anything against my will. I'm fed up. I loath myself for believing her. I can't move. My limbs are under her control."

Date- 25 January 2022

It was written more than a year ago...

I turned to the next page.

"I'm back... again. I- I have been regretting. A lot. And I can't speak to anyone. I don't have anyone to speak to. She didn't leave me with a good reputation to let someone talk to me. Let alone herself. She's way too selfish. She gets what she wants and once I wanted that too. My greediness led me to her and now I can't move. I loath myself more every second."

Date- 2nd February 2022

It was a few days later than the first one. Who is she referring to as "she"?

"Today, I almost ran away. I was finally able to come out of her illusion but I was caught. I failed. Again. God, I'm such a failure."

The third entry was short with no date.

Illusion?

Who did that to her?

Curiosity led me so I turned to the next page but there was nothing... I kept turning the pages but there was nothing.

Maybe...

I keep the book in front of me before taking my wand. I hope this works.

"Aparecium!"

The words started to merge in the pages.

Genius Jisoo genius!! Invisible ink.

"She started doubting me after my small runaway, today she wanted me to be with him as it was part of her plan. He doesn't even like me, no one does and she's making it hard for me to exist in the school. Can I just die?"

I take a sharp breath. Whoever took her, possessed her, and led her to a person she never wanted to.

I groan in frustration, now there is also a "he" in the diary entry.

"Sean came to meet today, and I disappointed him too. Mother wasn't alone and I made Sean hate me too. How horrible I am. How horrible is she making me look?

Every night I feel disgusted with myself, crying at night for my uncontrollable body. I hate this feeling. I just hate it."

The pain in her words makes me shudder.

I kept reading all the entries until I reached the end of the diary, noting the words that meant something.

I rub my eyes before standing up and walking to the table next to the bed, the warning placed at the top. I pick it up and suddenly the door opens, my hand clutching my wand.