12

D-Day of Ravenclaw v/s Slytherin match.

The crowd going crazy echoed through the air as the teams made their way throughout the pitch

I'm sitting on the Quidditch pitch with the rest of the Hogwarts. I should be excited but here I'm thinking about the same thing. What if something happens?

I hate this.

Rm and the other Slytherins weren't scared at all except Jimin who didn't want to speak breaking out of bravery. Yoongi and Rm were so ready to compete that I doubt they remember anything that happened in the bathroom. Whereas V... He was silent as usual. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of him, we rarely saw each other after yesterday's encounter and Hagrid hasn't been around since.

"Ahem ahem," a familiar voice interrupted. I glanced up to see Silas standing near my seat. "Jisoo," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back at him.

"I was hoping, I could ask you for a favor?"

The girls watched us with curiosity whereas Jin glared at him. "Sure, go ahead."

"uh, can we dance together again? I mean for the next practice session. I really need a partner for tomorrow's class and I'm lacking time to find a new one." he smiles nervously.

I chuckled, "well, I don't mind dancing with you again."

"so it is a yes?" his eyes glinted with excitement and I nodded. Soon he left excusing himself to sit with his friends.

Thinking about the players, I don't think they are scared at all. I kept my gaze on them till Professor JYP blew a whistle alarming that the game was going to start.

One hour in, Jin beside me groaned in frustration, "I'M SO HUNGRY!"

"same here! Looks like, they took the game way too seriously." Jungkook says glancing at us from the game.

"It's been an hour and the winner is still unpredictable," Rosie says pouting and glancing at the scoreboard.

"I know right, any of them can win," Jennie mutters looking at Yoongi who was about to goal but Rm stopped it.

"Maybe we should just eat something?" Hobi says smiling at them. Yeah, it's better than starving.

I darted my eyes scanning the letters on the scoreboard, Ravenclaw was 20 points away from Slytherin who was leading. Close enough. Both the teams are playing well.

"Okay I can't take this anymore, Jisonnie would you come with me to get some snacks?" Lisa asks getting up from her seat.

"uh,"  Idk I have this gut feeling that the game is going to... I glance at the pitch again seeing the ball being passed by Jimin, "Sure, let's go."