37

"Stop! This place is such a- eww," Willow mutters in disgust

"Ugh, I just got these LV stilettos last weekend!!" Her minion cries.

"You wear stilettos while sleeping, Ella?" The other minion questions dumbly.

"No idiot," she mutters before distracting herself, "Ahh, are those- those spiders?!"

I roll my eyes and hold a smirk. Their conversation is fun to listen to.

"Shut up you two and think of a way to get out of here!" She says as she struggles to get out of the magical rope around her hands and legs. Too bad, they won't open until I say them to.

"This is cruel! How did we get here Willow-" Willow's sharp glare stops her as tries to open her rope but winces.

"I just broke my manicured nail!" Willows's cries fill the room.

"Shit are you okay?" both of her minions seem concerned.

"Do I look fucking okay? Oh-" Willow moans out of nowhere. "AHH, SOMETHING IS CRAWLING UP MY BACK!" My ears almost started bleeding.

Ella, the most brain-worthy one shoves Willow aside checking her back before screaming. My ear aches. I take my words back, not brain-worthy.

"Wtf, Ella? What- what's there?" the third minion with no name mutters almost shitting her pants.

"A freaking spider-"

"What!?" Willow screams again as the spider crawls up her head. Oops.

They continue their banter as I glance back at my notebook. Seems like the time has arrived.

I picked up these girls from their beauty sleep- don't ask me why the second minion slept with her heels on- but anyway, these girls were with Shayla when the whole school hated her. For the record, I knew the guy from Shayla's diary was none other than V but the girl who tortured her has to be revealed yet. The first guess anyone would make was these girls so here they are.

V was out of reach, I couldn't reveal myself yet when the elites were finally safe. Safe without me.

It's 3 am and I didn't have a single drop of sleep. Seriously, a sleep lover is awake for these wanna-be mean girls.

I roll my eyes and clip my pen off, and the girls' banter stops. 

"Did you guys hear, what I just heard?" Willow suppresses.

"Someone is here," the third or the second minion mutters.

"Hey you bitch, asshole, whatever- leave us alone!" Willow speaks making her sound fearless. But it was the other way around. She could shit her pants right now.

I muffled a chuckle, using my wand to create noises. It's dark in here, they can't see me.

They started screaming while I continued making haunted noises. Maybe I splashed some water on them too. Come on, it's fun.