06

"Unnie let's go," Rosé calls and we walk to our Arithmancy class

After we came back from Hogsmeade last night, all 11 of us visited Hagrid. He was now 88 years old and married to Madame Olympe Maxime. Hagrid is still working at Hogwarts after all these years and they have a happy and healthy relationship. Both of them meet during the weekends to spend time together. Hagrid wasn't around last week with Headmaster Psy for some errands with the ministry, so we went to meet them.

We gave them some sweets and candies we got from Honeydukes as a gift and then returned to the Castle.

Today after all the other classes, I'm walking to my last class for today with Rosé.

We step in and notice Namjoon and Hobi sitting there. Hobi waved at us and we walked up to them.

"You both are early." Rosé tells them sitting beside me.

"We're head boys for a reason." Rm acknowledges.

"And it's Professor IU's class." Hobi mentions and I shake my head smiling. Well, Professor IU was every guy's heartthrob even though she taught us Arithmancy, guys loved to attend her lecture for her, not the subject.

Soon, Miss IU arrived smiling at each one of us. "Good afternoon students." She wishes as we wish her back.

"Well, today I have an announcement to make!" she addresses which makes us interested.

"You all know that our Academy has been celebrating different balls and gatherings over the last few years after headmaster Psy had a meeting with the ministry." We nod.

"So from this year, we're celebrating the homecoming for year 5-7 grade students!" She announces. Everyone's face lights up with happiness. Well, wow, ok.

"There will be Quidditch matches between the houses and different events taking place after. Which includes a homecoming ball." She smiles at us. A ball? Like a dance ball? "Girls and boys would choose their partners for the dance and there will be a feast organized accordingly." Audible yells were heard around the classroom. Well, shit.

"The Quidditch match dates and event dates will be announced today, later on." She finishes, nodding at us. How am I supposed to survive this?

 How am I supposed to survive this?