02

"Jisooya, can you give me your potions class assignment for the summer? It's lunch now and we have the class together after this, I'll finish it before the class

"Jisooya, can you give me your potions class assignment for the summer? It's lunch now and we have the class together after this, I'll finish it before the class." Jennie asks me with hopeful eyes. This girl.

I shook my head and handed her my notebook. She grins and hugs me before leaving the great hall, "Thank you!"

"I'll be with Lisa near the benches so meet us there!" I called out as she gave me a thumbs up vanishing through the hallway.

"I have to go with Hobi for some work so see you later," Rosé says leaving the great hall.

I made my way through the hallways to the Quidditch pitch. I climbed up the benches and looked around. A few students were sitting there to support their friends but a person caught my eye.

"Sitting alone and doing nothing aren't we?" He glances and then continues to look at the pitch like before.

I sat a few meters away from him opening the book and not waiting for him to answer. "I don't like attention." Oh, it speaks?

"Well, we have something in common then." I turned the page.

"What are you doing here?" V asks in a straight voice as I look at him in surprise. Oh, he's having a conversation with me?

"I'm here to support Lisa. She's giving her first tryouts for a chaser." He nods at my words, "You are in-game attire then why are you sitting here?" I questioned.

He leaves a sigh and answers, "I'm waiting for keepers' tryout to end,"

I nod and guessed to change seats as he was not enjoying my company. I closed my book slowly trying to stand up.

"You didn't wear your glasses today?" He asks, still looking at the pitch. He noticed.

"Ah- I'm wearing my contacts," I said placing my book beside me and looking at him.

He nods as Yoongi calls him for practice. He leaves without glancing or saying anything.

Gosh, that was kinda embarrassing.

Since Lisa's tryouts were after them, I sat there watching the final Slytherin player's practice.

V and a guy named Jacob were the beaters. The 3 other guys practicing were the chasers. Whereas Jimin was the seeker and Yoongi was the keeper. Okay, but that rhymed!

Their team was strong. Out of all the houses, Slytherin was the best at Quidditch. Gryffindor had good chasers. Hufflepuff was second, last year and our house had a good competition too. This year the houses got new members as the old members left the school after graduation.

"Jisonnie!" Suddenly Lisa called me standing by the pitch. She waved at me and I wished her "All the best" giving her a thumbs up. Even though she was in Gryffindor, I loved and supported her as my little sister.

Lisa's, Jennie's, Jk's and Jimin's parents were good friends with my mom during their Hogwarts era. They had their group during that time.

Rosé's parents and Hobi's mom were friends with my father whereas Hobi's father was a wizard who graduated from Durmstrang.

Jin's mom who is my aunt also studied here at Hogwarts along with Yoongi's and Namjoon's parents but they were 2 years older than our parents.

That's how we are connected.

We visit each other a lot during the summer breaks.

Jimin's father had a few problems with Rosé being a Muggle but his mother was sweet to invite her.

My mum and Jennie's mum being besties was the plus point that I and Jennie grew up together. V used to talk too but after a few years, his behavior turned numb.

I shook my head and turned my attention to Lisa. She was doing great.

I clapped for her every time she beat the other chaser with whom she was competing.

By the end of the tryouts, Lisa got selected and made a place on the Gryffindors Quidditch team.

She beams from a distance as I moved forward. I hugged her immediately. "You did great Lisa, I'm so proud of you!" I mumble.

"Thanks, unnie!" I back away as we make our way back to the school.

"Someone told me that Professor YG is angry today," Jennie whispers to me and Rm

"At least we are on time and our assignments are complete," I whisper back to her.

"Yeah but we might get extra work and who knows he might explode during our class,"

"But what exactly made him angry?" I asked.

"Someone made a wrong potion and the beaker bursted on his face. His face had smoke marks and the rest is history." Rm who was sitting in front of us, whispers.

I hummed in reply as the other students came through the wooden doors.

V, Jimin, and Yoongi arrived at the class together and walked towards their seat beside Rm but V changed his pace and stood exactly behind us.

"Oh, hello brother," Jennie greeted him raising her eyebrows, V rolled his eyes and glanced at me.

"You left your book on the Quidditch pitch." He raises his right hand which had my book.

"Ohh, thanks." I take the book trying to ignore his unfavorable gaze. He nods and walks to his seat beside Jimin.

Jimin, Rm, and Yoongi gave me a look and I stared at them. Why are they looking at me like that?

Suddenly professor YG walks inside the class turning off the windows while pointing his wand.

°*°*°*°*°

By the way, how was the chapter?
I found it pretty lame.

But If you all liked it then please vote and comment ;)