14

"Can you all please stop making noises and quite shivering

"Can you all please stop making noises and quite shivering." Lisa scoffs settling next to me.

"Yeah, we would if we weren't bloody wet," Jungkook answers rubbing his hands in front of the fireplace.

"Karmaaaaa," Rosé sings taking a seat in front of us. I chuckle and turn my attention to Jennie who was not in a good mood after hearing the truth from us.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, are they telling the truth?" Jennie raises her eyebrows at V referring to me and Jimin in the sentence. Well, Hagrid told them immediately after we entered his hut, even when the guys were fighting with the cold, questions were raised, dramatic expressions were made and we had to explain to them.

V looks at us and then at Hagrid who was very much invested in getting us some drinks now. Well. He nods slowly as all the elites watched him.

"So it's true that the accident was intentional. Then why shouldn't we question the players and mainly our seeker... He was the one to dive into V," Rm says while folding his arms and leaning into the couch.

"Wasn't his name David?" Yoongi asks and Rm nods.

"Hmm, then that proves why the golden snitch was uncontrollable during the match," Jimin points out munching a cookie. Wait, what?

Lisa raises her eyebrows, "And who told you that?"

"Umm, no one?" Jimin answered dumbfounded.

"Then how do you know," Rosé asks this time.

Jimin scoffs, "You guys genuinely forget that I'm a seeker too?!" nope.

"Jimin," I turned to look at him, "Are you sure that the snitch was out of control?"

Jimin glanced at me and nodded, "the snitch was mostly around David and Taehyung, I never got a chance to get close to it,"

"Then the snitch was controlled by someone," Jungkook shrugs.

"That's what I fucking said!" Jimin argues and Hobi buts in, "Okay okay calm down. Think of what to do now?"

We all look at hagrid and he rolls his eyes, "Okay, listen."

"