29

Magic surprises me every time

Like it's been 15 minutes since V has been in the water and he's still there without taking another breath.

I sat there on the closed toilet seat while waiting for V to come back. I hope he found something about the prankster.

I sigh closing my eyes. My eyelids were getting heavier. What's the time?

Then I remembered, I forgot my phone back in my room. I stood up lazily from the seat and started walking to the door but I stopped by the bathroom mirror just to check my appearance.

A single piece of white cloth hung over my body with two thin straps over my shoulder. The length of the night suit was till mid thigh. By that I can say my night suit was revealing. Way more revealing than I thought it would be in front of V.

My face flushes as I walk back into my room, taking my phone and seeing the time. It was almost 3:30...

I glanced around then quickly went to the closet, grabbing a cardigan for myself.

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud from the bathroom. I immediately ran wearing my cardigan of the way.

When I finally glance in, I see V laying on the ground and groaning lightly.

"V, what the heck?" I bent down holding him while he coughs loudly. "Are you okay?" He groans with his eyes squished together as he tries to sit while hold him.

Shit he's freezing.

"V... Can you please try to stand up?" I ask.

He nods and I quickly get up, holding him.

I placed him to my bed and took my wand, running back to the bathroom.

The water turned black.

I immediately drained the water from the tub and took a towel. Maybe warm water could help?

I walked back to the room and wet the towel with warm water with the help of magic.

"You don't have to do anything- they're just burning." V mutters still not opening his eyes. I kept my wand in the bed and stood between his legs, ignoring him. Then I hold his chin up, holding the towel on his closed eyelids with the other hand.

"Stop moving," I mutter soaking his eyelids lightly, "This may help." I hold his shoulder now seeing he held his face the way I asked to do.

He stayed silent and I kept draping the warm towel on his eyelids until he was alright. "Does it feel okay?" I mumble removing the towel as I see his hand reaching my hand, "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head slowly then locks his gaze with mine. His eyes were bloodshot. "What?" I ask.

Instead of replying, he wraps hands over my waist and pulls me closer, hugging my stomach. He breathes and suddenly my stomach is filled with butterflies.