35

"I'll get the meds," Jimin says, before turning towards me, "you go and get some food

"I'll get the meds," Jimin says, before turning towards me, "you go and get some food. I'm darn hungry right now."

I nod turning to leave the hospital block. Everything is fine now that Rosé was found. Her head was injured and there was a sprained leg. The healers healed her leg but the head injury was a little deep so she's under rest for 2 days.

The Hyungs have been keeping tabs on the headmaster about the whole pranking thing. headmaster Psy had given us a meeting for the night. He talked about some security measures I still have no idea about but we'll get to know.

For now, I just know that there's a meeting tonight and all the elites are supposed to be present there including Rosé.

As I entered the academic block, masses of murmurs were heard. There were talks about the elites when we entered a place but today was different. Today they were scared of us. I walked past the students who glanced at me and talked probably scared of being on the same radar as me. Of course, they knew about the pranks.

I button my coat as I enter the great hall. All eyes were on me, including the professors. What's wrong with them? At least they should be grateful that the pranks are on us, not them.

I look around when I find two girls sitting together away from the crowd or the crowd away from them. Where is Jisoo? So I walked to them, sitting beside Jennie. "What happened here?"

"You mean why they're acting like we're fucking zombies?" Jennie adds and I nod.

Lisa glances at me, eating her garlic bread, "Willow pillow happened." she scoffs, "I mean Willow did some gossiping."

"Okay, no wonder everyone is scared of us," I mutter slowly taking a bite of a sandwich, "Where are the others?" I asked not indicating I was asking for Jisoo.

"If you mean by Jisonnie, then she's in her dorm," Lisa smirks.

I nod silently before frowning and taking 3 more packs of sandwiches and pocketing them for Jimin. "I'm going to the hospital block again, take care, you two."

"You too," the two exclaimed as I left the great hall finishing my sandwich.

I made my way back to the hospital block making a plan to enter Jisoo's dorm again like I had done last time.

Today was hectic, no way I got a chance to leave Jimin's side while all he did was panic and worry for Rosé. That dude is way too whipped for her.

Once I got into the wing, I met Jimin's awaited gaze. He eyed my second sandwich which I had opened after leaving the great hall then scoffed, "Sandwich?"

"These were the only ones packed and capable of carrying in pockets," I roll my eyes and toss him one.

He chuckled and unwrapped it, "Only one?" he raised his eyebrows.