22

*flashback*

*flashback*

"What did you do?" Jisoo gasped as I strolled into my room casually.

"What?" I mumbled in confusion, kicking my shoes off and sitting beside her on the bed.

"Your hair! You should have told me you were cutting it!"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I always have the best opinions for you," she rambles.

"I wanted a change, J."

"This change is... not good," she said softly and then reached up to touch it. I swatted her hand away but and tried again. I let her. She rubbed her hand against the short hair. "Why?" she whined. "I liked your hair the way it was."

"Yeah well, I didn't."

"Why not?"

"I—" I huffed in frustration, turning to look at her.

"Did you do something stupid?"

"Maybe."

"Does Jennie have something to do with it?" she guesses.

"I um... She put hair dye in my shampoo."

She stared at me for a while, "What hair dye?"

"Orange."

She snorted, smacking a hand over her mouth to stifle her laugh. "Did she really?" I rolled my eyes, "How did you see it?"

I held up a hand, showing her my stained orange nails. "I saw it when I went to take more shampoo."

And she bursts out laughing clutching her stomach.

After 5 mins, she sits beside me while I ignore her.

"V, listen..."

I roll my eyes and she tries again, "Well, if it helps, it doesn't look too bad. I mean," she shrugged, "you pull it off."

"J, for Salazar's sake you're my best friend don't lie to me!" I snort.

"Hey, I told you at my very first opinion it's not good but I never said it was bad."

I shook my head and turned to her, "How am I supposed to pull this at school?"

She puts her head on my shoulder, "You're a Slytherin, V. Nobody would dare to ask."

"Like I care about them."

She snorts, "You just did."

I chuckle placing my head over hers which was still on my shoulder. "The summer went by so quickly, J"