25

After thinking for the night my mind finally decided to help her

Nope. I won't accept her offer.

Yes you will.

I know I would.

But my shell won't crack a bit.

For Salazar's sake shut up.

"Tae," Namjoon hyung stopped me before I could enter the class.

"Hyung," I glanced at him.

He knew Shayla was dead and he hid it from us- But how much does he actually know?

"Headmaster wants to meet you after his return." he says. Headmaster wants to meet me?

"After his return? He's not in Hogwarts?" I question moving aside from the door so other students could walk in.

Hyung does the same and answers, "He's gone to ministry for the ball invitations." he continues, "so maybe most of our parents will be invited this weekend," he reluctantly shrugs.

Oh...

Mom, dad and him will be there-

"So when is he returning?" I gulp.

Hyungs eyes soften a bit, "he's returning tomorrow evening. Don't worry, it won't be that serious." he smiles patting my shoulder. "Let's go in," he says then we both enter the class together.

My eyes scanned the room immediately trying to find one familiar face sitting in one of the benches. But before I could see her, Jimin's eyes met mine and he called my name out. Loud.

"Taehyung, here. Namjoon hyung." he waved like a maniac. I wish I had the power to punch him right now.

The whole class turned to us, even Jisoo and Jennie looked up. Yoongi hyung was very much not interested in the surroundings.

We ignored the gazes like we always do and walked to them.

"Hello brother ," Jennie gives her dazzling smile and I roll my eyes, sitting on my seat. Hyung sits beside me while I give a pinch to Jimin's thigh. He bounces up then rubs his thigh glaring at me. I bit a smile then look up. Jisoo was very much interested in her book. Her robe was hung on her chair while her sleeves were folded.

I glanced around before opening my notebook and writing something on it.