18

"Stir 5 times, clockwise then wave your wands to complete the potion," Professor YG reads out and keeps his notebook aside

I slowly stirred the potion along with the other students. Clockwise, the liquid started turning purplish. I signed and then looked out of the window. The weather wasn't that favorable. Clouds splitting everywhere and low thunders arising.

Year 2nd at Hogwarts. (They were 13)

I held V's cuff in my hand as I dragged him around the different booths. They were all lit up with big signs and bright lights. I gasped and started walking faster every time I saw something interesting, and he would groan.

The school was doing a carnival fundraiser, and the courtyard was transformed into a maze of games, people, and weird food. The senior students were the organizers.

I had never been to a carnival, so I made V go with me.

He wasn't enjoying it, but I was having the time of my life.

The smell of potently sweet candy made my heart hammer and my mind craze in the best way possible.

We were leaning against a wall after we got ice cream.

"V?" I asked, taking a spoon from the cup.

"Hm?" He hummed, taking another cookie that sat on top of my ice cream.

"Get your own ice cream," I said.

"No, I'm Good," he finished his cookie and dusted his hands.

I initially slapped the back of his head and he took another cookie. I groaned and he gave me a mischievous smile.

When I finish my ice cream, I start dragging him again. He rolled up the sleeves of his jacket, so I held onto his wrist. I accidentally lowered my hand so that I was clutching his hand instead of his wrist, but before I could do anything about it, we ran into Jennie. She glanced at our conjoined hands and smiled. I wanted to kill her.

Anytime V would remark on her, I would squeeze his hand- hard. After the first two times, he started squeezing my hand back, and I had to suppress my hisses of pain.

Jennie showed us her photo strip from the photo booth. V said something about how unphotogenic Jennie was, so I dug my nails into his hand, and his arm jerked before he kicked me.

I glared at him, hating his triumphant smirk. Jennie said goodbye to us, glancing at our hands again- not knowing that we were both trying to break each other's bones.

Then, I gave him an innocent smile as I seized his wrist again. I listened to him curse me out, laughing at some of his insults.

I stopped outside of a photo booth, and he gave me a weird look.