34

"Jimin, calm the fuck down for Salazar's sake," I grumble following behind him

"Jimin, calm the fuck down for Salazar's sake," I grumble following behind him. He ignores me and walks through the field of long grass.

Ever since he visited Rosé's dorm he's been going nuts. We elites weren't alarmed at all, the ball became our distraction and we almost forgot how the pranks were only happening to us.

As for what Jimin said, Jisoo was the last one Rosé was with. I haven't seen Jisoo since last night, I hope she's okay.

My phone buzzes as I glance at Jimin, he's busy looking through the bushes, the same place where Lisa was found unconscious. I picked up my phone, "Did you find anything?" asked Jennie.

I glance around clearly seeing that there's nothing here, "Nope, still seeing around. What about you all?"

Jennie sighs, "She's nowhere. Jisoo and Lisa went to Hagrid's, he's our last straw."

"Alright, call me if you get something," I mutter as she ends the call.

"What did they say," Jimin asks walking towards me. That means she's not here too.

"Still nothing, Jisoo, and Lisa went to Hagrid that's it for now."

He nods, "We should go to Hagrid too, we can't do shit," he ruffles his hair roughly muttering something slowly about last night.

I sigh and hold his shoulder, "did something happen last night?"

"Shit happened," he meets my eyes. His dad.

"What did he say?" I frown.

He takes a deep breath consoling himself from the tears that almost fell from his eyes, "he called her uncultured bad blood Muggle. Like It was her fault that I dragged her to take a picture with my parents."

"But your mom loves her," I reason.

"She does and she got her to take the picture." she stares at me, "It wasn't like I didn't want Rosé to bond with my family but knowing Dad, he always has to say something and my mom can't stand a foot in front of him." he cries.

"Jimin," I sigh and hug him. I know he's going to taunt me about this for life but now he needs it. "It's not your fault that your father is a narcissistic jerk."

"Buti should have followed her," he mutters.

I back away and hold his shoulders again, "what happened when she ran away?"

"Ji-Jisoo was there, she saw everything and when Rosé left, she told me she would go after Rosé and I should go after my dad,"

Fuck, I just know what's going on in her mind.

"What did your dad say?" I ask not asking what happened with Jisoo.

"He left, leaving mom to follow him. Mom said she'll try to make him accept Rosé."