13

"But why are we meeting here so secretly? you didn't even let me pe-" Jimin whispers drumming my shoulder slowly

"shh," I try to shut him as we walk to the Hogwarts bridge.

"at least explain," he hissed.

"Nope."

After walking for a few minutes we reached the bridge. A lot of students passed by but thankfully none of the elites were around as they were visiting V.

"now can you speak?" Jimin asks as we stepped by the railing.

"yeah..." I sighed and glanced at him. "Do you remember anything weird happening with V before the match?"

"For that you made me walk till here and wait for my precious nature's call!"

"Too much information Jim! You can do that later, just answer my freaking question."

Jimin scoffed, "As for what I remember, nope. And during the match too, he was okay but later a few minutes before the accident he started to slow down and cover his eyes." That's what I saw too, suss. "But for Salazar's sake, why it has something to do with anything?"

"Do you remember the warning? It was said and clear that Slytherin has to lose and that happened during the accident. Isn't it kinda obvious?" I step back glancing at the lake.

Jimin blinked watching me like I have Dumbledore's wand, "Damn Jisooya, aren't you an FBI agent keeping us safe?"

I chuckled rolling my eyes, "yeah, take that as my love for you idiot of friends I have,"

He laughs instead, rolling his head back, "but seriously, it's not only about Tae right? Or do you unknowingly like him?" I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

oh God no, never.

"Oh look at that red tomato face of yours!" Jimin bumped his shoulder into mine.

"I'm about to punch your fucking face Park Jimin."

"Punch me if you can, but for now, I really need to pee so bad that I'm gonna shit my pants so bye!" he peeked out his tongue and ran away.

I shook my head and rubbed my temples. The elite and all the mysteries that came along in the past few days were seriously giving me a headache. There had been only one time in my life where they had been just as much confusion and that hadn't ended up well. Well, it was when V started ignoring me... But who cares about a 6-year-old thing, the present matters, and now I don't see a good future for elites too. Who could be behind all this?

 Who could be behind all this?