07

"Good evening my dear tricksters

"Good evening my dear tricksters."  Well, did I tell you that Headmaster Psy calls us tricksters? No? Ok, now you know.

A trickster exhibits a great degree of intellect or secret knowledge and uses it to play tricks or otherwise disobey normal rules and defy conventional behavior. So he basically described us.

"Since everyone here got the news about the homecoming events which are happening for the first time in Hogwarts history." He says and we nod.

"The events will include house Quidditch matches, a carnival, and an annual homecoming ball."

"These all include points for the final house cup which will happen at the end of the school year."

"Quidditch matches will be held from the first week of October and after that, the Carnival will be organized... Carnival comprises students selling items that will be showcased through stalls. The total sales from each house will be calculated as house points. The Carnival choice is completely optional for the students."

"The final event which will end the homecoming and declare the house points will be the homecoming ball." He finishes.

"The detailed description of each will be in the paper for everyone." He claps his hands and a piece of paper appears right in front of us. "House leaders and prefects will be in charge of certain activities which will lead to the final event... I hope you all participate and do your best."

"The first match is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff

"The first match is between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. The second match is between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. After these matches, there will be 2 more matches for the Quidditch rankings." Jennie reads out.

"Well, the guys will have a tough time competing with each other," I mumble.

"Carnival will allow things like candies, sweets, homemade food supplies, toys, clothes, decor, etc. Selling inappropriate things and R-rated is strictly prohibited. The stalls will be checked by Professor Bang Pd and professor YG before carnival starts." Lisa continues. "The students are not allowed to wear their uniforms during the carnival to avoid promoting the houses."