04

"Guys listen

"Guys listen." The two Gryffindors stood in front of us as we were standing on the bridge.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"We haven't been to Hogsmeade village since we have returned here," Jungkook speaks.

"Mmm, I miss Butterbeer," Jin says looking at us.

"Ohh same here!" Rosé's face lights up.

"So Lisa and I are here to ask you all about visiting Hogsmeade Village tomorrow," Jungkook asks.

"Well, if you say so, we can go there." Jimin shrugs.

"Well, I want to go to Honeydukes and eat sweets." Hobi beams.

"I don't see any problem in going, so I'm in," Jennie speaks and looks at me.

"Well, I don't have any problem unless the food is free." I shrugged.

"Ok, so all the girls are in." Lisa grins.

Jungkook and Jin glance at Rm who's deeply into his book.

"Namjoon-ah," Jin calls him and he looks up. "We're going to Hogsmeade village tomorrow."

"Ok, I'll be there just inform me the time," Namjoon says and looks down at the book he's reading.

"Okay," Jin turns to look at the other guys, he stopped at Yoongi. "Yoo- well no one cares about you." He ignores Yoongi and then turns to V. Yoongi scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Taehyung-ah, will you go?" He asks V and V shrugs.

"Ok then all set, we're going to Hogsmeade village tomorrow at- " Jin turns to look at Lisa and Jungkook.

"3 pm." Lisa completes his sentence.

"Jisooya you look so pretty!" Jennie calls out as I step on the moving stairs

"You don't look bad yourself." I chuckle at her.

"I know, I'm gorgeous," Jennie says wearing her sunglasses.

I smile at her and turn around to look at Rosé who was having a chat with Jimin. My ship is taking off the coast.