08

"You both got detention?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Jimin and V as they both sat in the detention room

"Well, yeah," Jimin said smiling.

I stared at them in confusion and walked to the seat beside them. "You both amaze me sometimes," I mutter under my breath.

"So what got you both here?" I ask and V looks at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened as he stuttered while answering, "We were caught making wrong... Wrong..."

"Wrong?" I ask.

"Potions...?" Jimin confessed.

I slapped his hand, "we had potions together, and there was no potion-making today, Jimin."

"Owww." Jimin suddenly rubbed his leg giving a phony smile. I didn't hit his leg. Why is he rubbing her leg?

"Ohh shit sorry, it was charms class... I forgot Yg took 2 classes." He chuckled nervously.

"Okay..." I nodded not believing them and turned to read my book. I heard a few word exchanges between the both of them.

Jimin turns to me again, "Did you really forget to do your assignment?" I know V is asking those questions. Why can't he speak on his own?

"No," I speak immediately.

"Then how did it disappear." He further asks.

"Well, I don't know." It was strange that the assignment disappeared. The last night I kept them inside my locker beside my bed and took them to the class this morning. How can they vanish?

"Do you think anyone could do that?" Jimin asks as I see V trying to peek.

"Well, Rubi, my roommate was sleeping when I left the dorm and my books were in my locker so I don't think, she can do that... And I haven't seen anyone around my books so I don't have any doubt about others." Jimin nods in acknowledgment.

They didn't ask any more questions as Ms. Forestier came in. She was the librarian and also the detention in charge. "Jisoo?" I look up from my book. "I'm shocked to see you here child."

"Well, we're shocked to see her here too Professor Forestier," Jimin speaks before I could.

"Oh hello, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim you too. Why am I not surprised to see you both here?" She says faking her voice in amusement.

"Well, professor, we love you so much that we can't stay away from you," Jimin said faking a pout.

"Ohh my goodness, I get so much love from my students." She mutters sarcastically.

"Professor, we really do," Jimin assures smiling proudly.

"Ok now cut the act and tell me what did you both do?" She asks seriously placing her hands on our table.