Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers

As Dronacharya had agreed to make them his students, Arjun was delighted to impress his Guru... He wanted Dronacharya to be proud of him... And for that he needed to practice more so that his teacher get impressed with his skills... He wanted to be a great warrior like his Pitamaha Bhishma... And his Pitamaha said that Practice makes a man perfect.. If he would practice, he would be perfect one day like his Pitamaha for sure...

 If he would practice, he would be perfect one day like his Pitamaha for sure

He wanted his family to be proud of him and for that he needed to practice... Though the garden inside the Palace campus had enough place for that little kid to practice but he knew that there would be distractions too... Duryodhan and his brothers may disturb him and for that reason he went to the shores of Ganga to practice... The peace that he wanted was there and he started to practice archery...

Arjun was a little kid and though he knew how to release arrows, he didn't knew how to get perfect in attacking a target...

As he practiced, his arrows went far away from the target he had set unable to prick it...

A young man who was seeing all this was amused seeing the dedication that the little kid had and though he failed everytime he endlessly released arrows hoping that one would prick the target...

The young man who saw all this was impressed with the kid thought of helping him out with it... Though he knew that the kid standing a few distance away from him was a Prince and he of lower caste, he felt he should teach him how to shoot perfectly as the kid's determination made him proud...

As he went towards the kid, Arjun who acknowledged someone's presence behind him was fear-stricken thinking he would get scolded for coming there...

The young man calmly made him understand the ways of shooting arrows and how to shoot a target perfectly... As Arjun was taking position to attack the target, and with the young man helping him with it, he shot an arrow perfectly for the very first time... Though he knew he was helped in achieving this but he was more than happy to learn something...

As soon as the target was down, Arjun jumped excitedly and thanked the young man for teaching him the methods of shooting... The young man who knew the laws of society forbade him to bend down before him as he was of lower caste but the prince had already addressed him as his Elder brother and expressed his wish of learning few methods of shooting from him... As Arjun was a kid, the young man didn't pay heed to the fact that he called him as his elder btother...

Arjun introduced him as the third son of Pandu and the prince of Hastinapur and the young man said he was Karna, belonging to lower caste...

Arjun didn't mind him belonging to lower caste as Karna had feared and as Arjun accepted him as he was Karna was very happy... As the walls of his caste were down, Karna freely talked with him regarding archery and the skills required to become a perfect archer...