Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)

It was little Krishna's first rice ceremony... A huge occasion was held where both little krishna and balaram were made to lie down and the performances were done gleefully by all the villagers...

People from all parts of their village came to bless both of them and see the divine kids...

Shakatasura was also present at that festival... He disguised himself in a cart standing at a side where the festival was going on...

Little Krishna noticed it... And with playful kick, staying in the lap of Yashoda, he kicked the cart which got disbalanced resulting in the death of the asura...

Like this, in many ways, Krishna led many asuras to their death... Some of them are —

Vatsasura

Bakasura

Aghasura

Arishtasura

Dhenukasura

Kaliya

Pralambasura

Keshi Asura

Vyomasura

Kuvalayapeeda

After the death of all the prime asuras, Maharaj Kans himself thought to fight his enemy... He requested one of his soldiers to go there and fetch him...

After narrating the story of Krishna and his birth to mother Yashoda, the soldier took both Krishna and Balaram with him to Mathura as instructed by Kans...

As they reached, they were escorted to the royal guest house so that they can take rest...

The next morning, a battle of strength was organised in Mathura... The reason behind this was to kill Krishna through the strength of his asuras...

Krishna and Balaram both killed all the Asuras and soldiers of Kans one by one...

Chanoor and Kans were the only one left... And they both came to wrestle with Krishna... Balaram took away Chanoor while Krishna wrestled with Kans...

After a heavy battle, both Krishna and Balaram managed to kill Kans and Chanoor and then Krishna went to the prison area to release his parents from their imprisonment... They also released Maharaj Ugrasen and Krishna with due respect gave him back his crown and his kingdom...

After all these, Krishna decided to stay back in Mathura to take care of the royalty, being a prince himself...

Kans was a good friend of Jarasandh... And they both had this dream to rule the whole Aryavart jointly with the help of few subordinates...

Jarasandh was furious listening about the death of his dear friend and tried various ways to kill both the brothers but due to the protection of the 3 mountains on three sides, Mathura remained safe...

But Krishna was concerned about the protection of Mathura so he thought about killing Jarasandh through Bhim...