Part 23 : The Anger

As Kunti agreed for the stay in the forest till the birth of the 1st child of the younger clan, the subjects of the demon kingdom were very happy... Karna said that he needed to go back to Anga Pradesh for his works as he can't stay back with them...

From that day, a year passed... Karna had went to his kingdom after a few days for his works and the others stayed back... On a fine day, Hidimba started shouting in pain... The pain was unbearable for her... Kunti got worried and asked the Raj Vaidya to check on her... As Hidimba was pregnant, she was getting special care from everyone... The Raj Vaidya was called even for mild reasons as Kunti was really tensed for the child and her mother's health...

As the Raj Vaidya arrived, he advised Kunti to take Hidimba to a room and asked her to call the midwives as it was the time for her to deliver the baby...

Kunti was very happy... Finally the 1st child of the younger clan was going to be born... She was going to be the grandmother... The news of the child's arrival immediately brought a smile on everyone's face...

With the shouts and cries of Hidimba and the constant request of the Midwives to push a little more, suddenly a small cry was heard... The other sounds died... Bheem, who was walking to and fro, looking tensed for his wife and child, looked smilingly towards the closed door of the room... Within a few minutes, the Midwives appeared and showed everyone the child...

A baby boy was born

A baby boy was born... Kunti couldn't help but smile... Arjun instantly wrote a message to Karna to send him the news about the arrival of his nephew...

After a few moments, Hidimba came with the boy in her arms...

As she arrived, Bheem saw the child clearly... He took him in his arms... The feeling of his first child in his arms made him feel like he had achieved everything...

But on the next moment, the reality hit him hard... This was the last moment he is seeing his child... He won't be able to see them any more... He needs to leave his family here... He needs to leave his son and his wife... And go away to somewhere else...

The feeling tore him up... He didn't want to leave them alone... But couldn't stay there too... Observing his silence, Hidimba silently took her child from the arms of Bheem and requested Bheem to bless their child... After that, Hidimba asked Bheem to cut his hand, and do a tilak on the forehead of his son with the blood of him...

As Bheem did the same, a magic happened... The small son suddenly started to grow in height and took up the resemblance of an elder person...