Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts

Arjun went to Yudhisthir to ask him the questions that were roaming in his mind...

As he went towards Yudhisthir's room, he saw Yudhisthir coming out of his room, smiling...

Arjun was happy to see his brother happy... He went towards him and asked if he had time to spare...

Yudhisthir readily accepted the offer... And they went inside to talk... Once they were inside, Arjun opened his heart out to him to clear all his confusions...

Arjun : Bhratashree, I don't know what's going on inside me... I love Subhadra... But I'm not sure about this marriage... Yes I want to marry Subhadra... But don't you think it's quick? And more than that, am I responsible enough to take her responsibility? Am I mature enough to keep her happy? Am I that much capable to handle her throughout her thicks and thins of life?

Yudhisthir : Arjun... I understand your emotions... And it's totally normal before marriage... Just close your eyes and tell me the name of the person that comes in your mind as I ask few questions to you...

Arjun : As you wish Bhratashree...

Yudhisthir : So who comes in your mind first when you think of sharing any problem?

Arjun : Subhadra

Yudhisthir : Who comes in your mind first when you think about your happiness?

Arjun : Subhadra

Yudhisthir : Whom do you dream about of giving all the happiness?

Arjun : Subhadra

Yudhisthir : Whom do you love most?

Arjun : Subhadra

Yudhisthir : Now you have the answers I guess...

Arjun smiled and hugged his brother tight... He now understood what he actually wanted in his life... Maybe he's not capable... But to get her in his life, he can do anything and everything... To see her happy, he can do anything and everything... And at this realisation, he smiled fully...

The same condition was with Subhadra... She wasn't in a condition to understand whether she's capable of managing the household and also fulfilling the expectations of Kunti and Arjun... She also wasn't sure whether she can keep Arjun happy throughout her life... Marriage was the thing she desired with Arjun... And only Arjun... But when she's getting married, she wasn't sure about it... She felt it a hasty decision...

But then when she confronted Balaram about it, Balaram cleared all her doubts... And finally she realised that it was just her nervousness and nothing else that was stopping her...

As they both cleared their doubts, a small smile broke on their faces realising the fact that they were getting married soon...

As they both started returning to their rooms, they met each other... Subhadra had a shy smile on her face as she saw Arjun close to her... While Arjun had a look of love flowing all over him...

Slowly Arjun hugged her tightly and whispered against her ears, "I love you Subhadra... I love you very much"

Subhadra smiled and whispered immediately, "I love you too Arjun"

They both felt content with each other... And soon that pleased expression reflected on their faces too... Arjun looked towards her and bent down to kiss her softly... Subhadra reciprocated the kiss and the sweet kiss broke into a passionate one with Arjun caressing her hips slowly while Subhadra clutched him tightly...

After the kiss, Subhadra bid Arjun bye and moved towards her room... Smiling all along... Arjun too entered his room and was happy... Happy finally that now Subhadra would be his...

The next day, both were smiling all the while... In the assembly hall, Kunti looked towards both and then announced that royal priest will be coming that day to check auspicious dates for the marriage functions...

Arjun and Subhadra both were excited... As the Royal priest entered, Kunti gave him their kundali and all to match their auspicious signs and thus finalise a date for their marriage...

As the priest was checking both of their auspicious marks, he was astounded... He declared that this match was in every way auspicious... There isn't any fault in any one of their stars and that their match will be great...

Kunti was happy for both her son and daughter... It was declared that there's a very auspicious day just 3 days after and if that day is missed then there isn't any other auspicious day for the next 6 months... After 6 months again an auspicious day... As soon as Arjun heard it, he suddenly shrieked out that he's okay with the date after 3 days... And suddenly he realised what he said and got embarrassed...

All the elders were laughing seeing Arjun so eager for the marriage and the youngers were teasing him while Subhadra was red with shyness...

Nakul : Bhratashree Bhadra will be yours... You don't need to hurry this much... Or you have more important work other than that?

Sahadev : Obviously he has more important works... Can't you see Bhrata Nakul, he's so eager to marry Bhadra...

Bheem : Arjun, what's the important work that you can't even wait for 6 months?

Kunti : I was thinking of choosing the date after 6 months... It's better I guess...

Arjun : No... Please...

All again laughed at his restlessness while Subhadra again got red in shyness...