Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers

On the next day, the tribals came and requested Bheem to come to the stage for his coronation...

As Bheem came, the subjects asked him to worship God Vrikodara, in which they believed... They believed that if God Vrikodara would bless Bheem, he would become capable of providing them proper directions and will be able to guide them properly...

When Bheem heard of the name properly, a smile broke on his face... His name was also Vrikodara... Many people used to call him with this name as he could pull trees easily from the ground just by his hands...

When the subjects heard about it, the respect for him increased... They started to believe that maybe God has sent him to guide them... Maybe he was a representative of God Himself...

As they came and bowed in front of him to show respect, Bheem stopped them... He told them that a king is just for properly guiding his subjects and see whether his subjects are happy or not... They shouldn't bow in front of him as it would be a disrespect to God...

The subjects agreed to his words... After that, a priest came and placed a crown over his head... Few others showered flowers and with this Bheem became the demon king...

Bheem was feeling a bit uncomfortable with those heavy clothes and ornaments

Bheem was feeling a bit uncomfortable with those heavy clothes and ornaments... But he knew that if he didn't wear those, the subjects would be disappointed... So he reluctantly wore all those and stayed there...

But how could his brothers stay quiet?

Arjun : Bhratashree... You are a king now... You should behave like one... You should think about your subjects too before eating everything...

Nakul : Very true Bhratashree... If he doesn't eat in limited quantity, then within 2 days their stock will be finished...

Sahadev : And then the subjects will bow down and say : Maharaj our stock ended... Will you please take this axe and cultivate something for us?

Bheem : Yeah why not? And then I would beat you both to give you the shape of bulls and plough the field...

Nakul and Sahadev : We are absolutely fine sitting here Bhratashree... No need to trouble yourself...

Bheem : And you Arjun... You will start sowing seeds there and start the irrigation to make sure the plants are fine...

Arjun : Well you need to plough the field first for that Bhratashree... You do that and I will obey all these...

Bheem : You're a mentally strong man... I couldn't demotivate you... Or scare you with these...

Arjun : Bhratashree you couldn't scare me because I know you won't go for ploughing which means I don't have to do all those works too...