Part 38 : Thoughts

Yudhistir was preoccupied with his thoughts, so much that the constant calls from Krishna too failed to make its presence in his brain...

When he came back to world, Krishna asked him what's the matter... Yudhistir unfolded all his worries to him... He couldn't understand how to plot up the whole Rajsuya Yagna... The rule that every kingdom should give their unique coins or any unique gift to you prove their submission to the Chakravarti Samrat was what worried him the most...

Just a few days had passed since Arjun's wedding with Subhadra... Telling him to go to war for indistinct days leaving his wife here was something too sad for him to bear right now, owing to the few days they got to spend with each other as a married couple...

Bhim had Hidimba by his side... And they had already brought a cute boy in the world... Ghatotkach... It would pain Bhim very much to leave his beloved...

And now Nakul and Sahadev too pined for someone... Though it was still not known who had the hearts of such handsome princes, but the fact that they were experiencing love for the first time was very much evident in their eyes...

And with them were two others too... Yudhistir knew the eternal beauty was entirely his... So slowly he had started accepting her the way she was... And the other was Karna... Who loved Vrushali way too much but couldn't confront his mother for marriage...

The royal guests hadn't left yet and it was way too early for Yudhistir to talk about all these politics with someone... But he was left without any other option...

One thing more crushed him... Karna was the rightful heir to the throne of Indraprastha... But Narada had told him to be the Chakravarti Samrat... How could he tell this to him? Won't that be a cheating to his own eldest brother?

Seeing him again drowned deep in his thoughts, Krishna got worried for him...

Arjun and Bhim too had reached by the time and Karna too was passing by the way... He thought it was better to meet his younger brother and ask him news about his health...

As Krishna shook him again from his deep thoughts, Yudhistir poured his heart out to him...

Now what will happen? Will Karna feel dejected hearing all these and fight with his brothers? Or will he and Arjun and Bhim find a possible way out of all these? Will this conversation create a rift between the brothers? Stay tuned for more...