Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback

Narada told Yudhistir that his father always wanted to be happy through the happiness of his sons... But when his son's lives itself were in danger, he couldn't find the happiness he was looking for... Also he couldn't get the high respect that he deserved all his life... Pandu was sad that his sons never understood what to do and hence sent Narada to guide them...

Narada advised Yudhistir to perform Rajsuya Yagna... To become the Chakravarti Samrat of the whole Aryavart and rule the entire regime... Though this thought was pleasing and was directly advised to him by his revered father, he couldn't stop thinking about the pros and cons of it... The situation was drastic... Though he had Krishna by his side and his 4 mighty brothers, still it didn't rule out his possibility to get defeated by a mighty ruler, Jarasandha...

And as was the law of destiny, the Kauravas, unable to stop the marriage of Arjun and Subhadra, went to Jarasandha to seek his help in destroying Indraprastha and the ruler - Yudhistir...

Jarasandha had an enmity with Krishna from the start... So luring him against Pandavas was an easy task...

Yudhistir, on the other hand, was distraught with everything... On one hand, he wanted his father to be happy, and on the other hand, he thought about the huge possibility of the defeat in the war with Jarasandha...

Finally, he called upon Krishna, asking for his valuable opinion regarding the war...

Krishna knew Yudhistir needs him... And he came to him on a short notice... And while they were discussing, Krishna had already called Arjun and Bheem to enter the meeting hall and participate there...

As Arjun and Bheem entered, it became clear to them that Yudhistir, who really wanted to perform the Yagna, was hesitating because of Jarasandha... It crushed the ego of the two most powerful princes of Aryavart to see their eldest brother fearing someone else when they could destroy them...

Krishna sensing their mood, started to narrate his side of story... A story regarding the enmity between Krishna and Jarasandha... Two most powerful princes

Readers, finally we're back... We think we'll still get the same love that you showered on us... We're sorry for being missing all the while... But I promise the updates will be regular from now on