Part 12 : Blooming Love

After talking with Krishna, Arjun felt somewhat light hearted... He always had to be a responsible brother and a loving and strict elder brother... He used to enjoy pranking with the twins and sometimes with Bheem too but he missed being crazy...

He wanted to enjoy and chill with his friends but all these headaches of making his eldest the crown prince removing all the odds and also getting ready for all the troubles that Duryodhan creates in their life, he almost forgot what enjoyment is...

Now after getting his Madhav in his life, he felt that now he has someone with whom he can enjoy and talk freely without the thought of being judged...

He was roaming around, checking the decorations when suddenly he saw the beautiful girl walking towards him... And his whole world stopped there... He didn't knew who was the girl but her radiating beauty and the look of sincerity, honesty, loyalty and devotion in her eyes made him fall for her more and more...

He never thought he would get love struck too... But seems like the entry of Madhav really brought changes in his life with him...

He wanted to talk to the girl... But he didn't knew what to say... He was cursing himself mentally as he was a handsome and dashing prince... Also he had qualities... He was a good archer too and he always thought that princesses would atleast like him in a swayamvar... But with this girl in front of him, he even forgot his words...

His mind and heart as if got freezed... Finally after gathering his courage, he stepped forward to talk to her...

On the other hand, Subhadra who was watching Arjun from the time she entered, couldn't control her smile and blush whenever he was near... The aura and royalty that Arjun carried made her totally drown in the passion...

She wanted to talk with him... But every time she felt a loss of words too... She didn't knew what she would say to the dashing Prince... She had heard about Arjun and his excellence in Archery... She always thought that maybe Arjun had attitude and wouldn't even look at her even if she tried talking to him... But the scenario was entirely different in reality... When she first saw Arjun she understood that this man was too down to earth... The innocence that his eyes carried made him look more beautiful adding itself to his dashing character...

When Arjun finally stepped forward to talk with her, both were in their own worlds unable to start a conversation...

Finally Arjun gave up on working up his mind and wanted to talk with his heart...

Arjun : Are you lost in this palace Princess? 🤔

Subhadra : Yeah somewhat... I don't know where my room is... Though many maids told me the way still its hard to find it out... Can you help me prince? 😅