Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love

After Bheem's shocking behaviour, the brothers thought of making sure whether Bheem really had any feelings for her...

The brothers were thus thinking while the time went on... Bheem started spending more time with her, talking and laughing about everything while the brothers smiled throughout...

Though Arjun and Yudhishtir had an idea that the lonely girl wasn't a human, they didn't stop Bheem from interacting with her as they weren't sure that there assumption was correct or not...

Though the brothers had slight idea about Bheem's feelings, they weren't sure about the girl...

On the other hand, Hidimba was astounded with the demeanor of Bheem too... She never saw such a brave man this young and kind... With the time she spent with them, she saw Bheem caring for his family... He couldn't see his mother walking under the sun and thus took her in his arms to carry her tired body...

 He couldn't see his mother walking under the sun and thus took her in his arms to carry her tired body

When his brothers were too tired to even walk, it was Bheem who ran and brought water for them...

Bheem's this kind nature and his behaviour with his family made her heart melt... Also, the way he managed eating some amount of food sharing it with his family till their stomach was full was something that made her feel proud...

For a demoness like her, food was the ultimate priority... But a king, a demon king, apart from thinking about his own meal should think about his subject's meals too... And Bheem had that capability... The mixture of bravery along with kindness made her heart flutter...

The way Bheem always noticed her movement and managed to give her attention along with attending his family was something she really loved about him...

She finally understood what her heart wanted to say... She was in love with Bheem... Maybe he's a poor Brahmin, but he's a good human and she loved him...

But what she forgot was that Bheem was petty human while she belonged to a demon family... Demons weren't allowed to love humans and it was prohibited for them... The most difficult thing was to make Hidimb accept his sister's love...

As night came by, and the family was fast asleep, suddenly Hidimba felt a strong pull on her hair... She was pulled towards a place noiselessly and when she was made to stand, she was frightened to see her brother there...

Hidimb, on the other hand was a demon and he was very impatient... He saw the humans strolling around the forest with Hidimba but what made him angry was the fact that Hidimba didn't make any effort to pull them towards their kingdom... The strong scent of humans urged him to taste them but he was very angry as he was unable to do so...