Part 40 : Plans For Fight

At last, Krishna spoke...

Krishna : Bhratashree... Rajsuya Yagna is not that easy... Each and every Maharaja and Samrat needs to show their loyalty to you and accept your reign... Now, the great kingdom of Hastinapur won't fight against you... Bhrata Karna and his kingdom is in our favour... Dwarka and Mathura won't fight and Madra too won't fight... They are our blood relatives or else they all share a relation with us through marriage... But other than these bonds, other kingdoms have to provide you tokens of loyalty... And that should include every kingdoms of Aryavart...

Your 4 brothers are capable enough to conquer the whole world... But that won't even count if Jarasandh is alive... He is a constant threat to our Yagna.... We need to finish him first...

Yudhistir : Isn't it possible to just take few tokens from him and spare him his life?

Krishna : He is very powerful Bhratashree... If he stays alive, he himself can conquer your whole kingdom in presence of your brothers...

More than that, he is my enemy too and had swore to kill me... Once he had thrown a massive Gada towards our kingdom rotating it 99 times... Also, no one can fight his strength in battle field... If he stands against you in this yagna, you all are bound to lose...

Arjun : What's the plan then Madhav?

Krishna : Bhrata Bhim and me would go there and challenge him on a fight... Bhrata Bhim knows few techniques of martial arts only featured in Magadh... Hia strength and his knowledge would surely kill him...

Arjun : I want to go too Madhav...

Krishna : Ok then, we 3 will go and see to it that Jarasandh is killed... He has 99 kings working as his slave now... He needs to conquer 1 more king to perform the sacrifice of 100 kings... Such a ruthless king should be punished... And if we protect the 99 kings, many kings would give away their token without any fight...

Bhim : We'll follow this plan Krishna... Don't worry...

Krishna : We need to change our clothings and enter the kingdom as Brahmins... Only then will he participate in a fair fight...

Arjun : As you wish, Madhav...

So the three brothers will go to Magadh to kill Jarasandh... What will happen there? Stay tuned for more