Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion

As Arjun went towards Kunti's room, he saw Duryodhan passing through the corridor,smiling in himself... He couldn't understand why was he smiling that much... He suddenly felt that something wrong is going to happen...

He chucked all those thoughts and entered the room... He saw his brothers present there... Suddenly he felt someone's presence behind him... He knew who it was... His Subhadra...

As soon as Subhadra entered, the door got closed and Kunti finally revealed out what she wanted...

Kunti : Putro... I need to tell something to you all...

Karna : Yes mata... We're all ears...

Kunti : The thing is my son and your brother Arjun is in love with Subhadra... So I want to see her as my daughter in law... Now you all say what should be better...

Karna : Mata if its your wish then you can perform the engagement of Arjun with Subhadra now... And after Yudhishtir's crowning you can perform the marriage ceremony too...

Kunti : There won't be any harm right?

Karna : No mata nothing would go wrong... Also it's better to engage into a marital relationship with Dwarka as soon as possible... It would be of great help...

Kunti : What do you all think sons?

Yudhishtir : We think the sama Mata... Relationship with Dwarka would make us powerful... Also Duryodhan's mental state can't be gauged... It's better that we make Dwarka our relative... It would caution Duryodhan...

Kunti : Fine then... I would talk with the Priest and discuss with him for an auspicious date for the same...

As Kunti left to discuss with the Priest, the other brothers hugged Arjun tight and congratulated him... They also congratulated Subhadra...

Karna told Arjun that he will tell Mata about his love too... And would make it sure that he gets married before Arjun to prevent the occurrence of Adharma...

Arjun agreed...

Nakul : So our bhrata Arjun couldn't even wait for our elder brother's marriage... Bhadra he will give you a tough time...

Bheem : True Nakul... Arjun will give her a tough time...

Yudhishtir : Why won't he... Can't you see he is hurrying for his marriage...

Arjun : Please Jyesth bhrata... Don't tease me... By the way I forgot to tell you all... I saw Duryodhan smiling while passing through the corridor... He might have a plan to harm us in any way...

Subhadra : I don't think so Prince... He might be happy for any other reasons... You shouldn't always judge a person wrong by anything he does...

Duryodhan might be bad but his smile may not mean danger... You should judge the situation and then judge him... By the way I forgot to tell you Prince, few times back, Prince Duryodhan came to meet me... He talked with me and then went away...

Arjun : What? He came to meet you??? He didn't do something wrong right?

Subhadra : No Prince... I'm perfectly fine...