Part 39 : Confrontation

Tensed and anxious, Yudhistir narrated all his worries to Krishna... And though he was calm hearing everything, 3 people were too shocked...

The first to recover from the shock was Arjun... He went inside the assembly hall and touched his Bhrata's feet... He then went towards Krishna and hugged him tightly... They both were happy seeing each other...

Arjun then stood face to face in front of him and claimed in clear words...

Arjun : Bhratashree... Pitashree is mine too and I too love him... My love for Subhadra is high, I know... But that won't ever come in between my duties as a prince and a younger brother... And more than that, Subhadra too would never want me to forget everything and just be with her... For her, everything, even the tiniest bits of things matters to her... She knows I have duties towards my kingdom, my family and also towards my father... She was the only one who permitted me to come and also made me promise that if Bhratashree tells me to go on a war at that very instant, I shouldn't even flinch a bit...

So Bhratashree, I'm at your command now... You don't need to get worried for nothing...

After hearing from him, Yudhistir was calmed a bit...

Bhim too came inside and said,

Bhim : Bhratashree, family is something that becomes our biggest strength when we're in distress... Am I not a part of your family that you think such important works shouldn't be focused on?

Yudhistir : I'm sorry Arjun and Bhim... I shouldn't have thought all these...

At last came Karna...

Karna : Yudhistir... Don't you ever think that you're cheating on me and my rights... Aryavart needs you... You're the son of Dharma... In the near future, you can guide the people how to follow Dharma... And it's your responsibility... Your birth purpose is to guide people towards enlightenment... Don't think about throne and all... The responsibility is much more higher than that... Concentrate on your plans... I hope you'll shine brighter...

Yudhistir : But Bhratashree, this throne is rightfully yours... We could take care of you and do everything for you...

Karna : We're a family Yudhistir... And in a family, it doesn't matter who's getting the throne and who's not... They all know that responsibilities are always given on the shoulder of a responsible person... Don't worry... I'll guide you but it's your throne and you'll be the Samrat...

Also, I don't want everyone to know about the truth of our relationship... It will taint my mother's purity... So it's better we hide it from the whole world now...

Yudhistir : As you say, Bhratashree

Dear readers, a book becomes a book only when both the author and the reader tries to analyse and critically analyse through it... If you, my dear readers, want to tell anything regarding the chapters or any changes that you feel is better, your thoughts are welcomed... Please tell me about your thoughts on texts as it feels great to know what my readers want and what they actually feel for the book... Thank you all for showering all your love on us...