Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes

Yudhishtir was advancing towards his room... Thinking about the planning needed for his brother's marriage...

As he went inside, he was stunned to see Draupadi... Draupadi was wearing an orange coloured saree... Though their relationship had started on a sour note, yet Yudhishtir had adjusted himself with Draupadi... As he knew he had to stay with her... And not hating her was the only solution for peace that he loved...

He slowly moved to her... And back hugged her... Draupadi was shocked... Till all these days of marriage, Yudhishtir haven't ever touched her... But today... Draupadi felt blessed that finally she can get her husband's love...

Yudhishtir just kissed Draupadi's forehead... And said softly... You're looking amazing...

Saying this, he moved away not before seeing Draupadi's blushing face...

Bheem... He too was remembering his and Hidimba's marriage... Though it was arranged marriage, they too had those anxiety... Bheem remembered those moments and smiled softly... His heart suddenly ached as he couldn't meet his love...

Hidimba got to know about Bheem's thoughts... She smiled softly... And then went off to meet him...

Bheem was just sitting on his bed... When Hidimba entered his room... Bheem at first thought that he might be dreaming... But when he saw her staring at him, he was sure that she was there...

Bheem ran to her... And hugged her tightly... And softly whispered that he had missed her very much...

Then he carried Hidimba in his arms and made her lie on the bed... And he kissed her forehead... Took her in his arms... And slept holding her tight...

Nakul and Sahadev both were thinking about their brothers... And how their life got changed... They too wanted someone in their life... But they still haven't seen anyone who can make their heart flutter as Arjun used to describe when they used to discuss about Arjun and Subhadra both...

Arjun was busy... He was anxious about the responsibilities... He wasn't going to back off from his responsibilities... But yet he wasn't sure that he could make her happy...

Thinking all these, he went to the garden... Thinking that maybe the cool winds can calm him down...

As he entered the garden, he saw Subhadra too... Entering the garden... He went towards her... And held her hands... Kissing them softly...

Subhadra hugged him tight... After all these time, they finally felt peace...

Arjun finally let his heart out in front of her.... He asked Subhadra whether he was capable of handling all the responsibilities...

Subhadra too let off her guards... She too asked him whether she would be fit for all the responsibilities...

Both had questions... They knew they loved each other... But weren't sure whether they can take the responsibility... Responsibility of supporting each other, responsibility of their happiness... And everything...

Finally Arjun spoke... He said... It's better to decide about it with their parents or elders...

Subhadra obliged... She too needed a closure...

And both of them went to their brothers first to know what to do... Whether they too had the same feeling or should they give it some time and it's early marriage...

Readers get excited for the next part... And thank you all for supporting us