Part 13 : The Ceremony

Subhadra

Subhadra

The princess of Dwarka... Half-Sister of Krishna... Sister of Balram or Dau... Daughter of Vasudev and Rohini...
A great prankster... Heard about her cousins, the Pandavas... Acknowledges other Pandavas as her brother except Arjun... Loves Arjun deeply... Has already accepted him as her husband... Wants to be the queen of his heart... Loves Krishna and Balaram... Krishna was the one who used to tell about Arjun's talents to Subhadra... An incarnation of Jogmaya...

After speaking his heart to Subhadra, Arjun went to Krishna's room... His heart was thumping in excitement and when he finally saw his Madhav, his heartbeats automatically calmed down a bit...

He knew that whatever happens, Madhav will always support him as a true friend...

Arjun : Madhav...

Krishna : Parth... Come... Were you missing me so much that you came to meet me within 2hrs of our last meet?

Arjun : Oh come on Madhav... I wasn't missing you... I want to tell you something and it's very important...

Krishna : Go on Parth... I'm all ears...

Arjun : Madhav I think I love Subhadra...

Krishna : What???

Arjun : Yes Madhav it's true that we just met for like merely 1 day but in this one day she made me feel a tranquil of emotions in my heart...

The waves of love came flattering to me and I can't even express how my mind goes numb when I see her... My eyes search for her and when it finds her it's as if it gets eternal peace... I can't describe to you Madhav what I feel for her but it's totally from my bottom of the heart... I just want to marry her and make her mine...

Madhav : Calm down Parth... I was just heart broken at the revelation... You know right when you said you love Subhadra my heart broke...

Just kidding... I'm very happy for you Parth... And time anyways doesn't matter in a relationship... If what you feel for her is true, and you both are destined to be together, no one can come between you both... And if you aren't, then no one can make you both meet...

I'm happy for my sister and you Parth... No one can be better than you for her... I'll obviously talk with my elder brother about it...

Arjun : No Madhav... Not now... I need to confess about my feelings to my elders too... Also my younger brothers have the right to know too... Even Subhadra said that she likes me... Let us know each other well and confess to each other, then I'll tell about this to my brothers... And after that you can talk to Dau regarding this... You need to promise me Madhav you won't say anything to Dau now... Let us sort things first...