Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)

The unexpected turn of events made Kans baffled... He understood that this daughter of Devaki wasn't the real child... Something else had happened but he couldn't understand how could Vasudev or Devaki got released from the prison to exchange the babies...

His mind diverted to Vasudev's cousin, Nanda Maharaj, staying in Gokul... A distance of just few miles from Mathura... But then, it was a night of heavy thunderstorm... The idea of Vasudev crossing the Yamuna seemed to be impossible for himself and with a child at hand, taking up this impossible task was utter nonsense...

He thought for sometime and his mind got diverted to what Devi Jogmaya said...

Da " The one to kill you is growing safely in Gokul"

But the question is WHERE ??? And more than that, HOW???

Gokul wasn't a small area... Without knowing who was the mystery child, how can he even kill it???

Then he thought... Why not he use his Rakshas Army???

His mind then wandered off to Putna, a devil who can kill any kid within seconds...

He, with his guards, went to the cave where Putna resides... He moved inside and saw Putna killing the snakes mercilessly...

Kans ordered Putna to go to Gokul and kill all the newborns born within 10 days...

Putna agreed instantly, rubbing her stomach, already thinking about the massive meal she was going to get ahead...

Within dawn of the next day, 5 kids went missing from the peaceful lands of Gokul... The mothers were lamenting their loss when they heard other cries too...

In their mind, a random kidnapper had arrived in Gokul... Putna, using her tricks, took away every other kid she saw which were within 10 days old...

Carrying on with her new found task, Putna slowly moved towards the house of Nanda Maharaj...

She saw Krishna playing in the lap of her mother and other mothers blissfully staring at the cute little kid...

Putna changed her appearance into a beautiful lady and went inside their house... Yashoda saw the lady approaching her son and asked who was she...

On reply, Putna said that she came from heaven and she was sent by Gods to make Krishna drink her milk... Her milk will make the baby more powerful, she stated...

Yashoda smiled and handed her kid to Putna, whose appearance had a divinity, beauty lacing her outer body...

Putna entered inside the room and started feeding the baby... But to her surprise, little Krishna didn't suck her milk... He bit her nipples hard and pressed her breast forcefully... Putna was shocked and was in terrible pain... She moaned in pain and cried her heart out as she attempted to get rid of the baby...

Trying to push off the baby, Putna's magical appearance started wearing off, revealing her true demonic self... With more bites and presses, Krishna killed Putna with his little hands within just a few days after his birth...

His whole family and villagers came out hearing the sound and they witnessed the demonic self of Putna... Seeing Krishna safe and sound, playing on the dead body of Putna, the villagers were happy and took Krishna from the place and placed him on his mother's arms...

Krishna, coming inside his mother's warm embrace, smiled warmly and started laughing...

After few months, Kans again attempted to kill the reason of his death...

He summoned Trinavarta and ordered him to kill Krishna...

Trinavarta went to Gokul and a tremendous tornado started forming there...

Krishna who was playing, sitting on the ground found it interesting to go out and see the weather...

Though he had a full wish of going outside, he found himself tied with ropes supported by a huge stool... The stool was very heavy and little krishna was finding it way too difficult to move with it... But then, the wish of seeing the entertainment outside striked inside his little heart and he stepped out of the premises towards the road...

As he strode with great difficulty towards God knows where, he saw two trees standing close to each other... Little Krishna had the urge through go through it...

He went towards the trees and started getting into the space that was left between the adjoint of both the trees...

Little Krishna easily entered in the space but the problem came up with the stool... The stool was huge and the little space wasn't helping at all...

Little Krishna twisted and turned himself to escape from the place but was stuck in the place... He started trying more and finally with all his might uprooted both the trees from their place leaving enough space for the stool to pass through...

The trees were actually twin brothers (demigods) Nalkuver and Manigriv, who had got curse from Maharshi Narad for ignoring his presence and indulging themselves into sexual pleasures with multiple women at a time...

Having freed from their curse, both the brothers bowed down before the child, prayed to him and left the place...

Krishna, struggling with the stool reached an open ground and saw Trinavarta heading towards him...

Trinavarta took him in his arms, crushing the stool and took him to the sky... Trinavarta attempted to throw Little Krishna from a great height but Krishna held Trinavart's neck in his tight grip and forced him to move downwards, thus making him fall from the great height... The demon hit a rock while stumbling on the ground, thus getting killed...