Part 31 : The Impending Danger

As Subhadra read the letter sent by Balaram, she was stressed and anxious... She knew that if Arjun would have won her hand then he would have sent a letter to her expressing his happiness...

But she didn't receive anything of that sort... That incident made her heart and mind race... She immediately imagined herself as the wife of Duryodhan...

She wanted to escape from the situation, to think of some positive events... But none helped... She knew that none can help her in the way of her marriage with Duryodhan...

Balaram had planned her marriage with Duryodhan and she can die instead of marrying him but now she couldn't help but accept the fact that she would be Duryodhan's wife...

On the other hand, Arjun was in the same turmoil too... He knew he can't disobey the order of Balaram but he somehow wanted to send her a message that it's him that has own her hands... So that Subhadra can get relieved... But how?

Finally he couldn't control himself and went to Krishna to ask for his help...

Arjun : Madhav I need your help...

Krishna : What help do you need Parth?

Arjun : Madhav I want to atleast deliver a message to Subhadra that I have own her hand... That she's going to be my wife and that she doesn't need to be anxious...

Krishna : Parth... I want to say you something... Don't forget this...

You have loved Subhadra... You have increased your level to that extent so that you get her as your wife... You have done your work... The result lies in the hands of the Gods and your destiny... So don't worry about the results... If your love is true and if she's destined to be yours, she would be yours...

Work should be done without bothering about the results...

So do your work, and the result would be as it is destined...

Also, God has His own plans... If in any chance anything happens in the middle which you haven't expected, remember one thing... God does everything for good...

Arjun : Madhav, I will remember your advice... And finally I got relieved of this anxiety...

On the next day

Subhadra got ready with her bridal attire thinking about Arjun... She was happy thinking about Arjun... She wanted Arjun to be her groom... But she knew that her destiny had other plans...

She was thinking about Arjun when the minister came inside...

Minister : Hail Princess... Prince Balaram has ordered me to take you with me securely... If you're ready, shall we go?

Subhadra : Ok... Let's go

Minister : As you wish, Princess... I'm arranging the chariot for the journey...

Subhadra : Wait... Has Dau told you about the destination?

Minister : No Princess, Prince has told that he will send special guests to welcome them in the kingdom of her prospective groom...

Subhadra : Fine...

Subhadra finally thought about the situation and calmed her mind...

As they started with their journey and the chariot crossed Dwarka and advanced towards an unknown destination, Subhadra took out the sword from the scabbard attached with the dress of the minister and kept that across his neck...

The minister was shocked and astonished...

Subhadra ordered the driver to stop the chariot and the driver immediately stopped...

Subhadra : Minister, I'm getting away from here with your sword... If you try to stop me I promise I'll fight with you... So don't even try... And don't take this chariot back to Dwarka... Drive it as per the instructions of Dau... Let Dau know that her sister escaped the chariot to marry her love...

With this Subhadra ran away as fast as she could...

Now she was in deep trouble... She didn't have any map... Nor does she know the route to Khandavprastha... But still with all these negative situations, the thought never crept in her mind that she should return back to her chariot...

She decided to advance towards any priests and take help from them regarding the route...

As she asked the priests in her way, she proceeded towards her destiny...

Subhadra had a perfect plan in her mind... She knew that if she would take the open roads, she may get caught by Dau's men and forcibly taken to the kingdom where her marriage is fixed... So she planned of walking through the forest...

But she didn't knew that it was the mistake in her plan...

As she advanced towards Khandavprastha through the forest, she reached a jungle which was very dense and even sunlight feared to enter inside...

She entered the forest knowing that this was the last forest she needed to cross after which she would meet with her Arjun but as soon as she entered, a large snake speedily advanced towards her and caught her...

The huge snake took her towards his kingdom... The snake's poison was so dangerous and effective that the smell itself made Subhadra unconscious and she laid on the floor of the room of the huge snake...

Now what will happen? Subhadra is in great danger... Will she be able to fight with this for her love or she will die?

Will Arjun get to know about this or will Krishna save her?

Tune in to know more...

Also we're really sorry readers... We disappointed you all... We couldn't upload this chapter as we had promised to do on Tuesday... We regret about this as there was some problem with this phone and whatever we wrote was getting deleted... We couldn't save any of our writings... So today we had to write this chapter on full stretch...
Sorry for the short update... The next update will be long... Thank you guys for your support... Enjoy reading