Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision

When Yudhishtir heard about it, he decided something quickly...

Yudhishtir : If Duryodhan wishes to rule here in Hastinapur, I don't have any problem with that... We'll make our new Kingdom through our hard work and proper planning... I don't want any quarrel between us...

Nakul : But Bhratashree, you are the eldest and the rightful owner of this throne... Why do you want to leave this kingdom?

Yudhishtir : If we choose this kingdom, our Tatshree have to leave too... He would have to face difficulties... Also many people would have to leave with them... This kingdom has many memories of our elders... Why to snatch their happiness? But if we leave, only we 4 brothers and Mata would leave... So there won't be much problem...

Bheem : If you have already decided this, then it's fine... We don't need to oppose this decision... But making of a new kingdom... Won't we need Arjun and Krishna's help for that too? Jyesth is in Anga Pradesh regarding few works... How will we be able to plan a kingdom without them?

Yudhishtir : Yeah... You're right... We need their help... Let's do one thing... I am sending an immediate message to them stating them to come back ASAP... In that way, they too would come back and we could get their help too...

Bheem : That would be the best Bhratashree... But what about Jyesth? Shall we send a message to him too?

Yudhishtir : No Bheem... He has important works ahead... I don't think we should disturb him for this... Also wouldn't it be tiring for him to stand there and supervise the works? I think it would be better if we inform him about the happenings here and about our plan...

Bheem : As you wish Bhratashree... Let's send the messages to them... It would be better...

Yudhishtir writes a letter to Arjun for coming back to Hastinapur with Krishna while he writes one to Karna informing everything to him...

As Arjun received the letter, he was shocked... He thought that he would talk with his maternal uncke and aunt regarding his marriage with Subhadra but before that Yudhishtir had called him...

Subhadra, in the meanwhile, came to meet Arjun... Arjun was just reading the letter when Subhadra came inside and hugged Arjun from behind...

Subhadra : Prince Arjun... What are you reading with this much concentration?

Arjun : A letter has arrived from Hastinapur Priye... And I'm urgently needed there... I was just thinking of what to do... I know I need to go... But what about us? We didn't talk about that with uncle and aunt...

Subhadra : Is there any emergency Prince?

Arjun : Yes, Priye... Our elders have thought of dividing the kingdom and giving the halves among us in same amount... That means Pandavas will have separate kingdom... But the problem is that Jyesth wants to choose the barren land and not Hastinapur kingdom as Tatshri and others will face problem leaving their home which has many memories... So he needs our help in constructing and planning the whole thing... He even asked about Madhav too...

Subhadra : Then you should leave Arjun... They need your and Bhratashree's help...

Arjun : But Priye... My presence is needed here too... In your life... I think it's better to talk to them now... After hearing their answer I will leave for Hastinapur...