Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers

Karna who finally got to know about his real identity and about his real lineage was very happy... Though he showed to the society that he didn't care, the blood of Kshatriya in him used to boil when his father, Adhirath, who was the charioteer of Bhishma, used to say to him that without thinking about weapons and archery, he should learn how to control horses and adjust the speed of the chariot in accordance with the warrior and his enemy and also according to the situation in which they are in...

He used to despise the princes as they only had the right to learn about the weapons and its uses... As he was of Kshatriya origin and a prince, he had it in his blood to conquer and rule the places...

He had in him the will of learning archery... It was his passion and he wanted to live in it...

When his father said that he should leave the place then to achieve what he wanted to achieve, he fearlessly went away to the shores of Ganga to practise in silence and without any hesitation and disturbance...

And there he met them... Though he despised princes but after meeting them he understood that being a prince too isn't a cakewalk... It's tough too... And maybe society have done this discrimination but overall people labelled as higher caste leads a life full of problems too...

Knowing their problem and everything they had to face, Karna had already placed himself in the position of their elder brother who cared for them and showed them the correct way...

With this, finally he sorted out his views

With this, finally he sorted out his views... He wasn't really angry on his mother for letting him go... Because for her that decision he now has two mothers, who love and care for him the most and a father who gets you whatever you want...

As he thought about all these, he thought of spending the day with his younger brothers who had locked themselves up in their chambers emotionally drained up with the happenings... They were very happy to know that Karna was their eldest brother but the fact that they couldn't enjoy with him their childhood days and the struggle that Karna had to face just because of a small hidden truth was a big thing to digest and they were trying to cope up with that... Karna knew about that and though he wanted to console them, he too needed some time for himself... And now after he finally gathered his thoughts, he could collect himself to meet his brothers...

Karna at first went to his exact carbon copy... Arjun... The one whom he first met and to whom he taught how to release an arrow perfectly...

Arjun was the one who gave him the happiness of teaching his younger brother with his own hands....

As Karna went inside, he heard Arjun trying to erase his tears...