Part 30 : Marriage Plans

The spy sent by Shakuni saw everything and went away unnoticed by the Pandavas to reveal everything to Duryodhan and Shakuni...

As Duryodhan got to know about all these, he was very angry... Shakuni's anger knew no bounds...

But on the other hand, Pandavas were very happy... Arjun had a kind of satisfaction on his face... And the same reflected on the face of Krishna...

Arjun didn't waste much time

Arjun didn't waste much time... He wanted to inform Subhadra about everything... About their win of love... But Balaram stopped him...

Balaram : Arjun, I know you are getting impatient to tell her whatever happened here... But I don't want that... Let's give a surprise to her... The smile on her face would be worth watching...

Arjun : But Dau, what shall I do... Shall I tell her a lie that I have failed in the exam?

Balaram : It's not required... Don't tell her anything... I'll send a letter to her stating that I have found the right groom for her and that she should get ready for her wedding... Our minister would guide her throughout... She won't understand that the groom is you... But after reaching this place she would come to know about everything and she would get happy... What's your opinion?

Arjun : Fabulous Dau... I don't have any problem... Let's proceed with this plan... Hope her smile would be the largest after reaching here and getting to know everything...

Balaram : Ok fine... Then let me write the letter and send it to her... She might receive the letter tomorrow and her journey till here will take another day... So she will reach here after 3 days... Till then we can arrange everything...

Arjun : As you wish Dau... We'll arrange everything for the occasion... But Dau... A fight will occur between me and Indra Dev, my father... Till then we can't arrange anything... The lands aren't open for us...

Balaram : Ok then... Don't worry... We all will start with the arrangements... Everything will be done quickly... Now I'll write the letter...

With this, Balaram left the place...

On the other hand, Shakuni was planning of something huge...

Duryodhan : Mamashri... Let's go... I'll kill these Pandavas and take away Subhadra with me and forcefully marry her... If we get married, Balaram can remain angry but he have to accept us and then Pandavas will remain our slaves and we'll rule the entire Aryavart...

Shakuni : Stay silent my dear son... What do you think? If you attack the Pandavas, Balaram and Krishna will spare you? They both are there with them... And you can't fight them... They both are extremely powerful... And why are we thinking about them? What do you think Pandavas doesn't know warfare techniques? Have you forgotten Arjun's valour? And Bheem's strength? Forget Karna, Krishna and Balaram, they both are capable of destroying our entire army including us singlehandedly...

Duryodhan : What to do then Mamashri? Stay silent and let this marriage happen? I can't Mamashri... I can't allow Pandavas to be superior to us... I don't want them to rule the entire Aryavart... Everything is mine... I can't...

Shakuni : Stop my son... We need to properly plan everything... And that's why our spies are still there listening to their talks and plans... Let them plan everything... Then we'll plan ours and win everything...

Duryodhan : When will they arrive and what plans? Subhadra will come and marry Arjun and we won't be able to do anything... Mamashri... I'm getting impatient...

Shakuni : Decisions taken in hurry always lead to destruction son... Proper planning is always necessary... And don't forget... I'm here for your welfare... You just wait and watch... And let me do the planning... You just enjoy the results...

Duryodhan : As you wish Mamashri... But I want those Pandavas as my slave...

Shakuni : I promise you my son... I'll bring those Pandavas on their knees as your slave...

As the spies came and reported the happenings, Shakuni came up with a devious plan...

Shakuni : Your marriage with Subhadra is finalised my son... Get ready... Soon your marriage will be held in Hastinapur...

Duryodhan : But how Mamashri?

Shakuni : Balaram has sent a letter to Subhadra but haven't mentioned about the groom

Shakuni : Balaram has sent a letter to Subhadra but haven't mentioned about the groom... Subhadra will get ready for her prospective groom and in the meantime we'll reach and tell her that it's you who's her groom and that Balaram has sent us for special welcome... We'll reach Hastinapur with her and get her married to you right away before the news about all these reach Balaram... And till Balaram, Arjun, Karna or Krishna reach here, she'll be your wife and Balaram wouldn't have any other choice than accepting you...

Duryodhan : What a devious plan Mamashri... We'll surely prevail...

So... Now Duryodhan and Shakuni have a devious plan with them... Whata will happen? Will Arjun get the hand of Subhadra or will Duryodhan take her away? Tune in to know more... Also, I know this is a small update but we're busy throughout the week... In compensation for the late, we promise to upload the next chapter by this Tuesday.. Thank you all for supporting us throughout these and hope your support would remain throughout this journey...