Part 47 : The Fight

In Magadh

Arjun and Bhim were enjoying themselves to the fullest but keeping it in mind that they shouldn't directly take anything from Magadh naresh...

Like this 2 days passed and finally it was the day when they both were supposed to talk to Jarasandh...

Jarasandh, on the other hand, was very excited to talk to them... He got ready and wore new clothes...

As he entered the guest room, he saw both the brothers sitting silently... He humbly sat on the floor beneath the feets of those brahmans and gently broke the silence in between them...

Jarasandh : Pranam Rishivar... Please allow me to serve you both and attain the heavens...😅

Arjun : We want to challenge you on a duel Maharaj...😒

Jarasandh : There's nothing that I'm not willing to give you Rishivar, but you chose a duel with me... May I please know why?😖

Arjun : You're our enemy... We don't wish anything other than a fair fight with you...😒

Jarasandh : Rishivar, how did I become your enemy... I don't even know you both... But if you want to have a duel then so be it... I'll fight a duel, but I'll fight with the older one... I don't want to harm you Rishivar... 🙄

Arjun : The duel is scheduled for tonight... Prepare yourself Maharaj... 😒

Jarasandh : Pranam Rishivar... 😌

As Jarasandh left, Krishna entered the room and started to explain Bhim how he could possibly defeat Jarasandh...

At night

Jarasandh came to the guest room and saw the older brahman preparing himself for a heavy fight...

Before he could understand anything, Krishna and Arjun came in front of him and escorted him towards the open space they prepared for the duel... Arjun locked the door and proceeded towards Jarasandh...

Arjun : Maharaj, before this duel, I wish to give our true identity... I'm Arjun - the 3rd pandava... And he is my elder brother - Bhim... And the other one is Madhav... Krishna 😌

Jarasandh : Whaaattt??? 😱
Still I don't understand one thing... I know I have enmity against this Vasudev... But I don't remember harming you 2 brothers 🙄

Arjun : Your deeds are the greatest sin... And for that you became the common enemy for all the Kshatriyas... We're no exception... You were the one to tie up 97 kings and torture them brutally... After getting 3 more kings in your prison your kill them as if they are animals... Why do you think we'll spare you? 😒

Jarasandh : Fine... Let's get this duel started and then I'll add you 3 to my collection and then kill you all 😏

Arjun : We'll see about that 🤣

Bhim and Jarasandh both prepared themselves for the war...

Bhim had a high strength and Jarasandh was having hard time trying to get a control over him...

Eventually he got tired and understood that he will easily get defeated by the mighty Bhim...

But in his mind, he knew he couldn't be killed... He was immortal... His mysterious birth made him immortal... But he forgot that none can be immortal...

Bhim teared his body from the sides dividing his body into 2 halves... He then threw them away and came towards his brother... The joy of victory clearly glazing on his face...

As he went upwards, he was stunned to hear a laughing sound... He turned towards the source to see Jarasandh in his former position, joined again...

Bbim again jumped towards him and teared him apart with his undeterred strength and then threw them away...

But to his utter surprise, the body again joined and became one...

Bhim was too tired with all these... He again started fighting him... When he was tearing up Jarasandh's body again, he looked towards Krishna once... And Krishna gave him a last advise...

Following his advice, Bhim threw both the halves poles apart after tearing him apart again...

After taking rest for a while, Krishna walked to the room of Jarasandh's son to convey the news of death to the heir of the kingdom...

Sahadev, the son of Jarasandh, was then crowned the king of Magadh...

After the coronation, Krishna asked Sahadev to show them the whereabouts of the kings...

Sahadev humbly released all the kings from the captivity and the kings blessed the Pandavas for their act...

As the kings returned to their kingdom, the Pandavas with Krishna sat in a room thinking what to do next...

As they were discussing, Maharishi Narad entered the chamber...

Arjun & Bhim : Pranipat Maharshi...

Narad : Pranipat Kumar
(To Krishna) : Pranipat Prabhu...

I have come here to pass the message from Dev raj Indra to Arjun...

Arjun : To me? What message Maharshi?

Narad : Dev raj wants you to meditate and please Mahadev...
This will help you in getting divine blessings from the lords themselves...

Arjun : I understood Maharshi... I'll surely meditate...

So how was the part? Kindly comment what you all want to read in the story