Part 9 : Love from the parents

From the time they left the palace for their eldest brother Karna's first mother's house, the Pandavas just had one thought in their mind... What if Karna's mother take them to be the reason of their son's misery? What if his mother take them to be the reason behind Karna's absence in their life now... They couldn't understand what to do... It was totally an awkward situation for them...

While this thoughts and anxiety of future happenings in their mind, they didn't even realised when they reached their destination...

As soon as Karna saw them thinking deeply about something, he thought of gaining their attention...

As soon as he thought so, Arjun who first realised the immobility of the chariot, called his brothers to tell them that they reached...

Again an awkward situation...

They went towards Karna and gave him a fake smile not knowing what to do further...

Karna took them to his house... The house where he lived from childhood till yesterday...

Seeing the house, they got tears in their eyes... It was a small house in a small area... The place looked slight dark due to the unavailability of Sunlight in the area...

Though Pandavas used to stay in a jungle amidst many sages, the place was big and had proper ventilation and sunlight... The place was beautiful too...

But this place... It really made Pandavas' heart sank to know that their eldest brother, the crown prince of Hastinapur, had to spend most of his life in a place which was unhealthy for living...

Karna who still didn't understand what happened to his ever excited brothers ignored their facial expressions as he came back to his home after 12 years... As he was back by the time of the competition, he couldn't even meet his parents fearing he would get late... And after that he and his family (Radha Maa and Adhirath Pitashri) got to know he was of Kuru Dynasty - the eldest one among the youngers to be precise...

His life took a 360° turn and he got so overwhelmed and emotional that he couldn't come out from the palace leaving his brothers and mother there...

But now finally he was there - in his home... He felt a surge of excitement to meet his Radha Maa...

As he started advancing towards his house, the rest of the Pandavas followed suit...

As they reached inside the premises of the house, they saw an elderly lady doing few works... Karna advanced few steps and finally called out what he was yearning to do from 12 years...