Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love

Arjun : Bhratashree... What are you even doing? She loves you... Can't you see that?

Bheem : I don't have any feelings for her...

Arjun : Are you saying that to yourself Bhratashree? Everyone can see what you were doing in these days... You were smiling without any reason, competing with her on food and even behaving sweetly with her... Do you think that we are blind?

Bheem : Arjun I accept that I loved her... But what she did? She came here to push us into danger... She came here to take us to her kingdom and serve us as foods before her brother and subjects... I don't believe her words... This is just her trap to capture us...

Arjun : Bhratashree have you forgot what Gurudev had taught us? He had already mentioned about this forest and the demons that live here... The demoness named Hidimba comes and traps the humans into their kingdom and serve them as food... But Bhratashree in all these days have you ever seen her doing all these?

You were asleep yesterday but I was awake when Hidimba was taken away from us to her brother... I heard their conversation... And it was clear from what she said that she's reluctant to take us to her kingdom... Her brother was forcing her for that but still she thought of saving our life... Infact her brother said he will kill her but she...

Bheem : We need to save this forest and the subjects from this ruthless king... I'll fight with him and defeat Hidimb...

As he said those words, the family came there and as they heard it, they were happy...

Kunti : It is the duty of the prince to save his subjects and I'm proud to say that you're a responsible prince...

Bheem : Why to leave the demons free? It's better to kill them when they're a harm to human society...

Kunti : That's true Putra...

Bheem : I'll kill that demoness too...

Kunti : What are you saying Putra? She is the person who offered us our lives... How can you think of killing her too?

Bheem : But mata...

Kunti : No putra... She's a part of our family... She saced our lives without thinking about the consequences of her act... You should make her your queen Putra...

Bheem : Mata...

Kunti : That's an order Putra... She loves you... It's your duty to provide her happiness and share your life with her...