Part 24 : The Swayamvar

Draupadi

Draupadi

The youngest daughter of Maharaj Drupad... Was born from the fire... Emerged from the pure flames as the result of an offering in the sacred fire...

 Emerged from the pure flames as the result of an offering in the sacred fire

Drupad : Arjun, my daughter doesn't know anything

Drupad : Arjun, my daughter doesn't know anything... She's like a new born child... She got born few months ago... Please forgive her behavior... I'm apologising on behalf of her...

Arjun : Maharaj... Apology isn't needed... She has insulted my eldest brother... I just told her the facts she's unknown about...

Drupad : Arjun... This competition can be won by you both... If you don't participate in this, my daughter will remain a bachelor for her lifetime... Please son... Relieve me from the stress...

Arjun : I'm sorry Maharaj... I can't... She has insulted my eldest brother and his skills... I can't marry her...

Karna : Arjun... Stop there... I know what she did was wrong but do you expect her to know that I'm the eldest son of Maharaj Pandu where the whole world doesn't know this? They know me as the son of a charioteer... My pitashri Adhirath... And I don't have any complaints about that... I accept them as my parents... Though they aren't biological but they were the ones who made me what I'm... I don't have any grudges against her, Arjun...