Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom

After Arjun left the place, Subhadra followed him... But Arjun didn't stop or talked with her... He went to Krishna's room to inform him about everything and left the place to get ready for the journey...

As he entered his room, he started thinking about the events that happened just few minutes before

As he entered his room, he started thinking about the events that happened just few minutes before... He couldn't think how could Subhadra think about a test... But soon enough her words rang in his mind...

He understood her situation that if she would have chose him as her groom in front of everyone, Dau's decision would have been insulted... Also he too noticed that Dau doesn't trust him that much... If he have to gain his trust, he needs to prove that he's the best for Subhadra... Subhadra's test is just the platform for serving his purpose...

As Arjun got ready to travel and arranged everything properly for it, he wanted to talk with Subhadra for the last time... Subhadra too wanted to talk to Arjun... But Balaram had taken the competition seriously and didn't allow Subhadra to meet Arjun...

As Arjun came to meet Subhadra, he saw Dau leaving the room of her

As Arjun came to meet Subhadra, he saw Dau leaving the room of her... He understood that something was wrong about this and he thought of leaving a message for her...

He quickly wrote a message to Subhadra telling her that he's leaving and urging her to send her message to him whenever she would be able to...

Subhadra constantly stared at Arjun when he was leaving the palace... As both Krishna and Arjun left the palace, Subhadra slowly came towards the door... When she saw the letter, she swiftly took it inside and started reading it with great enthusiasm...

As she completed reading it, she was very happy.... With that letter it got clear to her that Arjun had understood her situation and isn't disappointed with her... She was happy... Finally she got a perfect life partner for herself... When she was writing the reply for Arjun's message, suddenly Balaram came inside...