Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship

As the arrangements and decorations were going on in full swing, the receiving of guests were going on too...

Kunti's brother Vasudev and his sons and daughter came too to grace the event...

As the moment finally came when Vasudev and his family entered the Hastinapur premises...

Kunti, Dhritarashtra and Gandhari came to welcome the guests...

With them came the pandavas who were excited to see their cousin brothers and sisters...

When Arjun saw Krishna standing in front of him with a glazing smile, he couldn't control himself from admiring the prince...

He didn't knew what feature of Krishna was seeking his attraction this much...

As he moved his eyes in other directions to see his other cousins, he felt stupefied... There was the princess... One look and his heart was gone...

She was there, standing a few meters away from the royal family, playing with a small kid...

He couldn't understand how can a person get this much beautiful...

On one hand was a prince, and the other a princess... Both successfully spell their cast on the young prince... Prince Arjun...

Disturbed with these feelings, he left the place and went to his chamber to calm his racing heart... He couldn't understand what both the prince and princess did to him...

Krishna... His name felt like a prayer to his soul and mind... He didn't feel attached to anyone the way he felt with Krishna...

As he was thus troubling his mind with all these thoughts, a knock on his room broke his reverie...

As he opened the door, there was the prince standing in all his glory with Mata Kunti...

Arjun : Pranipat Mata... Why did you troubled yourself... You could have called me once...

Kunti : I don't feel trouble in coming to my son's room... Anyways I came here as Krishna was getting too excited to meet you...

Arjun : Oh... Is it so? It's fine Mata... I'll talk with him... Don't worry...

Kunti : I know son, you both will be happy meeting each other... Ok... I'm leaving now... Don't forget to come to the royal feast...

Arjun : We won't forget Mata... You don't have to get worried...

Kunti : I know son... Now bye... Go and talk...

Arjun : Bye Mata... (to Krishna) : You can come inside...

Krishna : Thanks prince...