Day 10. FOREST FLIRTING

It's been over a week now and I'm losing hope, they should have saved us by now, but they haven't. I don't think they ever will. But I won't dare say this to the guys they all still have hope.

I've made a hammock out of some weird material we found not far from where we woke up or I woke up rather since I was the last one. I've gotten closer to everyone but all in different ways. Bo and Scotty were like the friends I didn't know I needed.

Josh the little brother I never had even though he is older then me, he just has this rare innocence to him I want to protect. Ivan the honest friend you don't always like but love.

Seth and Henry the comedic relief we all needed. Raf the guy you can depend on and when he opens up to you, he is goofy as fuck.

And lastly Kirin. He is just Kirin, Kirin is strong and he knows it and I mean more then physically. He has his walls built up with the others to protect himself, I know because I've had to do the same with other people.

Kirin never had these walls with me it's like he willingly invited me in, we have this silent agreement we have each other's backs. If I havnt seen him eat or drink I remind him to and vice versa. Believe it or not he is a gentlemen a secret one. Like I said he is just Kirin. There is not enough words to describe this boy all I know is he is very special to me.

I've given in the stupid wrap on my head much to Josh's dismay. I got tired of it. And with the ninja turtle jokes, funny at first but it became annoying really fast. I'd much rather be Rambo.

...............................................................

Henry had come up with the idea of making a huge teepee structure of tall logs and lighting at night in hopes ships or plans in the area would see it.

We all partnered up I was with Josh and Kirin, I hadn't talked much to anyone today but luckily no one had noticed as they were all too busy and I was thankful Josh was a talker.

I found a nice tall log and went to it and threw it on the ground and drug it over to the small pile we had going. Josh stopped talking as he went over to get a log too.

I felt Kirin's eyes on me but ignored it.

"You gonna tell me what's up?" I sighed "Want a funny answer or the truth?" Kirin smiled "If you were going to say the sky is up I've heard that one before. The truth." "I don't think they're coming."

I watched as Kirin's eyes grew sad "You can't think like that." I shook my head smiling but not a happy one "It's been over a week! No one's coming."

Kirin opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him "Don't say it takes time or whatever, no one's coming and we are stuck on this piece of shit floating fucking hell!" I shout. Kirin's eyebrows raise as if he is amused.

"That's an interesting way to put it. I'm honestly not even thinking of a rescue team anymore. I'm just trying to survive."

"We shouldn't have to try and survive Kirin! We shouldn't be stuck on a fucking island in god knows where. Hell we could be in the Bermuda fucking triable for all we know."

Kirin watches as I pass back and forth shouting, "You done shouting at me now?" He asks unamused I sigh and stop in front of him "I'm not yelling at you. I'm yelling to you."

"What do you usually do when you're mad?" I look at Kirin "Yell, but one time I was so pissed off I accidentally burnt a whole forest down"

"How the hell do manage to "accidentally" burn a forest down?" He asked air quoting accidentally, I sighed and took a seat on the dirt across from him "Long story short, I was mad at my dad and burnt a photo I had of us and threw it in a park trash and then I kicked the trash can over."

"I didn't think the whole forest would go whoosh." I motioned with my hands a fire.

"Maybe we should burn this forest down, big enough fire to be rescued." He stated simply which caused me to laugh. "Call me let me know it's a date." I laughed

"Oh so you want to go on a date with me?" Kirin smirked. I blushed "It's a figure of speech, but are you offering?" I was shocked to see Kirin blush as well but before this conversation could be continued Josh came over with the log he had found.

We had enough to carry back and made our way back to our set up and threw our logs to the ground. I plopped down and took a big sip of water, "sure you can have some." Raf said sarcastically as he watched me drink his water.

"I'm sorry, I just saw water and felt gravitated towards it." Raf laughed at me "No worries, but you owe me some water when I'm in desperate need of it." "Deal."