RESCUE BUNKER REUNION

Young escorted me back to my room and shut the door once I entered it, I laid down on the bed in the room I had once I heard the door lock and Young's retreating footsteps.

Once I was sure he was gone I started to cry silently, I had been bottling up this emotion since the island and now I finally can't push it in any longer.

I cry because I miss Kirin, if we are all cleared by the medical physician I don't see why I can't see him. God I miss him so much, I lay on my side and curl my knees to my best and cry eventually I get tired of keeping it silent and I let it all out.

Kirin had become my Rock. And without him I didn't feel as strong as I am with him, I miss all the guys as we had all grown close and became a family who watched our for one another.

I hear the lock on my door unlock and someone opens the door and shuts it, I don't look up as this is around the time one of the doctor comes in and checks on my wrist and gives me pain meds if I need them. I sniffle and tried to muffle the sounds of my cries.

"Emmy?" I freeze when I hear that voice not just any voice, his voice. I sit up and turn around and there standing in my room is Kirin. My boyfriend, my rock, my love.

I run and jump into his arms as he immediately picks me up and holds me tightly. "Oh baby, god I missed you so much." Kirin whispers in my ear as I smell in his scent that I know all too well.

"I missed you too, I begged them to let me see you." Kirin sniffles and I know he is crying too. But now I'm not crying out of sadness I'm crying because I'm happy. I'm finally back with my person.

We pull away and Kirin wipes my tears away and smiles at me "You're so fucking beautiful." I smile as I wrap my arms around him again "Thank you Kir."

I pull away and look him in the eye and we both lean in for a kiss, our lips touch and butterflies erupt from my stomach and flows through my whole body. This kiss isn't hungry, it's sweet and loving and everything I needed.

Eventually we pull away and just rest our foreheads on each other's and peering into one another's eyes "I love you angel Em." Kirin whispers sweetly. I smile and feel my face get hot no matter how many times I've heard Kirin say those words they never fail to make me feel as they did the first time we shared them together.

"I love you too babes." Kirin smiles and leads me to my bed where he kicks his shoes off and lays down. I lay down with him and place my head on his chest and my leg over his waist. Kirin throws his arm over my shoulders I feel his other hand play run his fingers through my hair.

"Ok this is not fair, your bed is like 10 times comfier then mine." I laugh at his random thought "Complain about your back hurting and maybe they'll let you bunk here with me." Kirin laughs "Oh I will, I'm going to complain everyday until they let me sleep here with you."

"How's your wrist?" "Still sprained, bruising is reduced a lot but the swelling is still there. Doc says I have to elevate it as much as possible."

I feel Kirin nod his head and I snort at what I'm about to ask him "How's the clap?" Kirin laughs loudly at me "You're the only person in the world who could ever get away with shit like that." Kirin's laughing stops after a minute or two.

"It's all gone I'm clap free" Kirin claps his hands which makes me laugh and Kirin joins in "I would take you right now in this bed but they have cameras in here and I'm not putting on a porno for some old pervs."

"Damn I was looking forward to making a porno." I joke Kirin laughs and shakes his head "When this is all said and done and we are out of here. We can do whatever you want."

"You're going to regret that." I say tapping my finger on his chest "Nah, I won't. As long as I'm with my girl all is right with the world."

Kirin and I talk about anything and everything we laugh and laugh until we both get tired and decide to fall asleep, and for once since we got rescued I'm able to sleep the whole night knowing Kirin is holding me in his arms.

  ........................................................................

A/N- SHOULD I WRITE THEM CONFIRMING THEY ARE DATING OR JUST MAKE IT AN OBVIOUS THING AMONG EVERYONE THEY'RE TOGETHER???? OBVI I WILL RIGHT THERE FIRST I LOVE YOUS AND WHAT NOT SO DONT WORRY. SHOULD EMMA GET A BEFORE ISLAND CHAPTER LIKE THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS OR NO???? LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.