DAY 15. CELEBRATING THE WIN

We were all sitting by the fire cheering and jumping around happily at the fact the jag is no longer, all the boys start making animal sounds and jumping around I laugh and clap along to the sounds they're making.

Kirin's tank top was now hanging around his next giving me a full show of his abs I don't even hide the fact that I'm staring at them, after tonight I don't feel like I need to hide.

Kirin throws his arms up "I am the Jag Slayer!" Kirin takes a stick and demonstrates how he killed the jag stabbing the sand "I am gladiator!"

The boys crowd around Kirin and lift him into the air "Take me northward!" "Yes, Warrior O'Connor. Yes, you may have dealt the final blow, but what is a knight without his steel? If not for my weapon excellence what the fuck then?" Ivan asks.

"Is not the real hero of the hour..." Ivan looks around "Okay, where is she?" Josh points into the fire "Your spear is in there. It was pretty gross."

Ivan dramatically falls to his knees "Excalibur died for us. She made the ultimate sacrifice!"

"Hey, while we're spreading the glory around." Raf stands up "give it up to the guy who kind of got us going. The man with a plan, Seth "Spillz" Novak." Everyone cheers as Seth stands up.

"Speech, speech!" Josh shouts as we all sit down leaving Seth the only one standing. "No, no, no. No... okay, okay. I might have a tight five in me. Uh... How is everybody doing tonight?"

"Hey, is anyone here on a date?" Seth continues Kirin's and my eyes catch each other from where we sat with a knowing look on our faces. "How about any newlyweds in the audience, recently married? No? Okay. And castaways?"

"Anyone here stranded on a deserted fucking island?" Seth yells we all make loud sounds of various yes's "You know, I... I vividly remember the day that I met each of you. Not that there's anything particularly special about any of you, but because who could possibly forget a catastrophic fucking plane crash?"

Seth sighs as he continues "No, but seriously, you... you all left big impressions on me that day."

"I remember Scotty and Bo, so clearly each other's ride-or-die. I bet you didn't think that "die" would be a literal possibility, huh?" "No. No, I did not." Scotty laughs as Bo nods his agreement.

"No? Okay. I remember Ivan with his sick loafers. And, look, I know that they're worse for wear, but maybe I can borrow 'em one day." Ivan smiles at Seth as he nods "We'll talk."

Seth looks to Josh "Josh, who after, like, half an hour of knowing him, had already offered me, like, six homeopathic remedies and a Schedule II drug."

"And I don't remember Henry 'cause I don't have to." Seth shrugs Henry rolls on his back and howls. "Emma! Who flashes me with the brightest smiles shocks you with her sarcastic remarks and her hilarious one liners."

I laugh and stand and bow as the boys clap Kirin whistles loudly which draws Seth's attention to him. "And Kirin, who I first wrote off as a juice head asshole. Seriously, man. When are you going to change my mind on that one?" Everyone laughs at Seth's joke it was a good one.

Kirin doesn't seem to think so as he jumps up "Spillz, you little piss ant. Fuck you." Seth backs up putting his hands in surrender "I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Please don't hurt me. Please sit down."

Kirin reluctantly sits back down as Seth continues "No, seriously, without your "act first, think later" attitude, I mean, you've helped us more than once, man. So, respect."

Seth turns his attention to Raf "And then, there's Raf. You know, there's no joke here, man, there's no punchline. We stared down some dark shit together that first day, and... I don't know if it's man-of-few-words thing, but you have this calm about you that saved my sanity."

"Aww, is my ship sailing? #Reth" I make a hashtag with my hands Raf laughs and so does Seth before he clears his throat, "Fuck. We were strangers. We were strangers who came together. And, what did we fucking do? We were strangers who came together and we killed a fucking jag!" Seth shouted the last bit.

We all jumped up and cheered and screamed our victories, Kirin came over to me and put his hat on my head and pushed it down so it covered my eyes. I huffed in frustration. "Nuclear pantsing, dawg!" Kirin shouted followed by everyone laughing.

I pushed the hat onto my head and out of my eyes and see Seth pulling his pants up before he took off running, everyone boos as Seth runs away except for me and Josh "Come back!" Josh shouts to Seth's retreating figure.

"Aw come on. Fuck let's drink." Kirin yells as he dumps the beer in the sand.

  ........................................................................

Josh walked off to find Seth as the rest of us celebrate Kirin and I were sharing a beer but I didn't drink much of it as I'm not a fan of beer. I'm more into drinks that don't taste like alcohol.

"You guys want to see something cool?" I ask as the boys nod and cheer I back up a little before running full force towards the fire and doing a flip over the flames and landing softly in the sand.

The boy hoot and holler and clap as I spin around on my heals and bow "Oh thank you, you're too kind." "How did you do that?" Raf asks "I took gymnastics for like forever."

"Teach me your ways Emma." Ivan claps "For sure, just maybe not when you're like drunk. Wouldn't want you to kill yourself."

I watch as Josh wanders into the shelter seemingly to sleep, Kirin comes up to me and bows "May I have this damn m'lady?" I laugh at his awful British accent "But of course." I fake my own accent and place my hand in his as he pulls me close and takes the lead.

He spins me around as I laugh. This may be the greatest night ever.