DAY 35. BEFORE THE REALITY

EMMA'S POV:

My attention is taken away from Scotty who had been joking around when a crew member comes down and asks if we want breakfast.

He chuckles as we all nod "After you guys eat you can shower, I'll get my wife to check up on y'all later. She is like our unofficial doctor." He informs us.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask realizing I hadn't learnt any of the crews name "Dean." He responds and I nod satisfied, "Have you guy heard anything on the radio?" Raf asks and I turn my attention back on the man.

Dean shakes his head "Nah, we put the message on repeat early this morning and broadcasted it on all stations. We'll get a message sooner rather then later."

We all nod and go back to talking about anything and everything, it kind of felt weird sitting in a place with the guys. I was so used to the beach setting it almost felt wrong, but I brushed it away.

Soon breakfast was made, Dean had set it up like a buffet "You're not going to eat?" Henry asked Dean as he made his way out. "Ate earlier while y'all slept." Dean smiled.

Henry nodded and we all grabbed what we wanted, Which was everything.

"Man this is like thanksgiving." Scotty smiled before shoving a fork full of food in his mouth.

"A tropical thanksgiving." Ivan nodded pointing to the various fruits, and Hawaiian styled waffles. "Dudes, he made a shit ton more." Kirin points to the table where there was enough food for fourths if we wanted.

"I call dibs on the biggest waffle." Josh shouts louder then needed causing us to laugh "Not if I beat you to it." Bo challenges and Josh narrows his eyes at him.

"It's on." And they start shoveling waffle into their mouths to see who finishes first, everyone watches on in amusement except Ivan who looks disgusted.

"Bo you're flicking syrup on me." Ivan whines as he gets a napkin and wipes his arm off.

Bo stops and looks to Ivan and apologizes "Bo Bo, stop being a neat freak! We got a race to win." Scotty states "Don't let them distract you J." Kirin advices.

"I'm questioning why I'm gay." Ivan mutters disappointed I laugh at Ivan "I question why I'm straight moments like this, but then Kirin takes his shirt off and I'm reminded why I love men."

"Carful you'll start to drool over your food." Ivan says with an eye roll.

I look over to Josh who had now ditched his fork and is shoving food into his mouth with his two hands, I grimace "Ok now that's gross." Raf nods "They must really want that slice of waffle."

"Slice of waffle? Who even says that?" Scotty laughs Raf shrugs "Well, piece of waffle sounds stupid." "Man's got a point." I add.

"Man, ditch the fork." Scotty tells Bo who looks at him as if he asked him to cut his hand off "No, I'll get sticky." Bo tells Scotty mouth full of waffle, Ivan and I gag.

Kirin snaps his eyes to me "What's wrong?" I point to Bo "He just talked with food in his mouth." Kirin laughs and rubs my arm some and passes me his drink since I drank mine.

I jump as Josh slams his fists down.

"Finished! Ha." He cheers and picks out his desired waffle "Nice one, J!" I clap as Kirin stands up and chest bumps with Josh.

I look to Henry who is smiling widely, but it fades as Seth walks into the room with an empty plate.

Everyone goes quiet as we watch him, Henry was still upset Seth wasn't there when we arrived. Yes he was mad at what truth came out, but he was still bummed his own brother didn't ensure his safety once he arrived.

I felt understood how he felt, id be disappointed too.

"Uh, hey guys." Seth spoke awkwardly as he sat down by Scotty. We all didn't respond and looked anywhere but at Seth.

I went back to my food and put a bit of pineapple into my mouth and chewed slowly, "Look, I...I know we left in a bad place, and I know what I did can never be forgiven but...while we are here I just want to live in peace, like, like. Be civil and stuff." Seth said.

Kirin scoffed next to me and I reached my hand and out and gave his hand a squeeze, he looked at me and I subtly shook my head no. He nodded and turned back around.

Everyone looked at each other not knowing what to do, "It's up to Josh and Henry." Ivan muttered and I nodded my head.

We all looked to Josh and Henry and Henry nodded his head "I'm ok with that." Josh nodded a long "Yeah."

Seth nodded "Cool, I think I'm going to head up and see if they have made contact yet." We nodded and he headed out.

We didn't want to tell him that they hadn't as he would stay with us longer and make everyone tense.

...........................................................................

I was in the shower as Dean promised after we ate, I had the water as hot as I could bare it which made it difficult as I was so sunburnt that my skin was peeling and I had blisters on my chin, forehead, and shoulders.

My skin stung as the hot water pelted my sunburnt shoulders, but it felt good at the same time as I felt as though I was washing away months of dirt and sweat when in reality it was just a little over one month.

I sigh in relief as I use a wash cloth and scrub away at the dirt and sweat. I scrub gently around the parts of my face that are sore due to sunburn.

I look to my right and see that there is a face wash, I smile and dance a little so happy I can do some skin care. I pick up the cetaphil foaming cleanser and pump three squirts into my hand.

I smile as I massage it into my skin for what seems like 20 minutes, once I feel satisfied enough I turn towards the shower head and rinse off the cleanser.

I'm thankful Scotty told us to pack what we needed from our personal stuff as I brought a few changes of clothes, and my shampoo and conditioner. From the suitcase that was pretty much destroyed.

I shampoo my hair and run my fingers through my hair and scrub at my scalp, I gasp as I feel hands grab ahold of my boob. I spin around quickly and relax as I see Kirin.

"God, you scared me." I breathe out Kirin laughs "I'm sorry babe, just figured we could save some water by showering together." He finishes and smirks at me.