NIGHT 34. NEVER HAVE I EVER + FINALLY RESCUED

EMMA'S POV:

I stepped back and looked at the tee pee we had built and liked what I was seeing, it was tall and big enough that when we light it on fire it can for sure be seen from a distance.

"Should we light it now?" I ask Henry who looks at the sun and does that thing he did on the first day with his hands. "Not now, I'm 20 minutes we should." I nod my head.

"We should eat, we are all packed up. Fire tee pee is good just need to light it." Scotty says and we all nod and sit around together and eat some fish and the extra little snacks we had left.

Josh sat next to me and tapped my shoulder and pulled out his sour patch kids, he offered me one and I took one before he got the other's attention by raising the package in the air.

"Wait? Are you actually going to let us cannibalize your kids?" Ivan asked shocked putting his hand to his heart, "Yeah, this is possibly our last night here. We should celebrate that." Josh nods and we all clap and cheer.

I pull Kirin and I's flannel closer to my body as I miss him badly and he would love this and probably have some dumb sex joke that I would playfully smack him over all while laughing along.

I feel Bo touch my knee with his hand "Hey, try not to think about him right now. Well all be reunited soon." Bo speaks softly and I nod "You're right, they're probably being rescued as we speak."

"Damn right!" Scotty boasts "Let's play a game." Ivan states and we all agree "What game?" I ask "Never have I ever? I've always wanted to play." Bo tells us "We have no beer." Henry reminds causing us to sigh.

"We have Josh's kids." Ivan says and points to the bag sitting in the sand "There isn't many." Josh says sadly. "That's why it's perfect for never have I ever." I state.

They all look confused at me "You eat a kid if you have done what the other says they havnt." I explain and they all seem to like that idea. "I'll go first." Scotty says and thinks on what he was going to say.

"Never have I ever, stolen anything." None of us move to eat a kid and Scotty gasps "Seriously? I figured someone would have stolen something."

"Unfortunately for you we are all model citizens." I state and lean back against the log "Ok, ok, my turn. Never have I ever....cheated on a test." Henry says after he paused for effect.

I pop a kid into my mouth along with Ivan and Scotty. "Ok, I can see me and Emma cheating on a text. But Ivan?" Scotty laughs Ivan throws his hands up in surrender "Desperate times called for desperate measures." We all laugh at Ivan.

"Never have I ever..." Ivan paused and looked at me "Kissed someone on this island." I throw another kid into my mouth and Ivan fakes a gasp "Oh my god, who?" Everyone laughs at Ivan and his dramatics "Oh I don't know, just some tall, cocky, blonde, sexy guy. Goes by the name of Kirin O'Connor, you guys might know him."

"Yes, I think I do. Isn't he the guy that was a huge dick at first and then slowly became kind of cool?" Henry asked looking like he was in thought. "Yes, I think you're right Henry." Bo nods.

We all laugh and continue on with the game, "Never have I ever, cheated on someone." I say and wait and see Ivan eat a child.

"Ivan!" I say in a disbelieving tone "You did not." He nods sadly "I did, he was in the closet still and I respected that. But one day one of his friends were joking about how we were friends and how I was probably in love with him and instead of sticking up for me he laughed and joked about how he would never go for me even if I was a girl."

"So you cheated on him?" Scotty asks "I pretended I wasn't there and didn't over hear it and I decided to be petty and I cheated on him with the guy I'm with now." Ivan explains "At least I think we are still together." He adds.