DAY 26. DISAGREEMENTS & HAMMOCK CUDDLES

Everyone looks at Kirin with wide eyes as we process Kirin's words. He was kicking Raf out.

"Kirin, come on, that's not what we said we'd tell him." Bo reminds as we all nod "Yeah, bro. I mean, when did... when did kicking him out end up on the table?" Scotty asks. Ivan sighs getting everyone's attention.

"Hey, okay, okay. Tensions are running high. Everyone's a little powder-keggy right now." Ivan then turns to Kirin and looks at him pointedly "Kirin, we didn't actually discuss, like, an expulsion scenario."

Kirin stands up and looks down on Ivan because of how tall he is, "Hey, you're the one that said zero tolerance, did you not?" Ivan doesn't answer Kirin giving him his answer as he continues "That's, like your whole fucking life motto, Taylor. You honestly gonna throw it out of the window right now?"

Ivan seems to think over Kirin's words before looking to Josh "Josh, tell me what you're thinking." Raf doesn't let Josh speak as he calmly speaks to him.

"Josh, hey. This doesn't need to happen, okay?" I walk over and put my hand on Raf's shoulder "Don't get into his head, let him think on his own." After a minute or two of silence Josh nods confidently "I want him out. I want him out of here. I want him out of my sweater."

We all nod but don't make any moves Josh looks to Kirin and shouts at him "Get him out of my fucking sweater." Kirin turns to Raf who is fearfully backing away.

Kirin walks to him and grabs hold of the Patagonia sweater and starts to yank it off, everyone starts yelling to Kirin to stop and leave Raf alone. Eventually Kirin gets the sweater off and throws it to Josh.

Henry runs a little and leans over and pukes I grimace as I make my way over and rub his back comfortingly.

  ...........................................................................

I watch from my hammock as Kirin approaches Ivan who has made some sort of light, I saw Henry crying to Ivan and I can only assume Henry is worried about Seth and Ivan is trying to help.

I watch from a far as Ivan looks to Kirin and I see sorrow all over his face, Kirin doesn't seem to believe it though. That part doesn't surprise me. I look back up at the stars and sigh at there beauty, I feel the hammock sway and dip signaling someone is joining me.

I don't have to look to know it's Kirin, I can tell by the way he smells. I look up to him and smile "What's that about?" Kirin scoots closer and I open my arms out so he can cuddle up to me.

"Taylor, he made a light for them. Then he apologized for what he did." I nod my head "You accept?" I ask as Kirin moves his head from my chest and looks up at me confused "The apology." I clarify as Kirin nods and rests his head back down on me.

"I don't know, he ruined my life back home. It's not like anyone can fix it. Something like that's kinda hard to just forgive." I nod my head in agreement and run my fingers threw his straight short blonde hair.

Kirin sighs and speaks again "He went to the others, thinks I was kicking him out." "Did you?" I ask I feel Kirin shake his head no "I hadn't. I wanted too. But I didn't. He said he wouldn't come back and I didn't stop him."

I sigh and continue to play with Kirin's hair "It's ok babe, they're not stupid." I pause "Well not completely, they'll come back if they have too." Kirin sighs and nods his head and I smile softly.

Kirin cares about the group, all of us. Even if he isn't the best at showing it, but this moment between us I knew he had a big heart. It's one of the things I loved most about Kirin O'Connor.

I feel Kirin wrap his arms tightly around my middle and bury his face in my side "Can you sing me a song." He mumbles I nod my head "Any song requests?" Kirin shakes his head "No, something cute or relaxing or both." I nod my head and think of just the song.

"The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed
The wine is cold
Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street
Cat and mouse for a month or two or three
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe."

"Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night
(Oh!) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life
(One, two, one two three four!)
I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this."

"Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want
In the winter, in the icy outdoor pool
When you jumped in first, I went in too
I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Which takes me back
To the color that we painted your brother's wall
Honey, without all the exes, fights, and flaws
We wouldn't be standing here so tall, so,"

"Kiss you once 'cause I know you had a long night
(Oh!) Kiss you twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause you waited your whole life
(One, two, one two three four!)
I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want
I want to drive away with you
I want your complications too
I want your dreary Mondays
Wrap your arms around me, baby boy
I want to drive away with you
I want your complications too
I want your dreary Mondays
Wrap your arms around me, baby boy
Uh huh
I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
You're the one I want
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh
Darling, you're the one I want
I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
You're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, and all my dreams
Oh, you're the one I want
You're the one I want, one I want
You're the one I want, one I want"

After my song I look down at Kirin as I hear light snores escaping past his lips and smile to myself, I kiss the top of his head "I love you, Kir." And with that I shut my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep.