DAY 29. UP AND AROUND

I was doing a lot better I was pretty much back to normal, my foot was still swollen and itchy and bruised but it wasn't as bad as it had been. I even convinced Josh and Henry to give me the okay to walk around.

Though it was limited and I couldn't go far I was so happy, Kirin didn't leave from my side at all insisting that last time he did I had a seizure. I think deep down he believes it's his fault, like if he had been by my side It wouldn't have happened.

I tried to tell him that that isn't how it works and I know he knows that, I guess just sometimes you believe you can stop things you can't control if you're there and Kirin punishes himself for not being there. But he doesn't give himself credit.

He didn't run away or hide when it all happened he stayed right by my side, and that's the part that matter the most.

I hobble over to Scotty and Bo who have been fishing all morning and go to pick a fish up but Bo stops me "Emma, you should sit down." I groan "I've been sitting down for days, let me do something." Scotty laughs at me "This is the first time, ever. That I've heard someone beg to work."

I grimace and nod "This is the first time I've begged to work, I don't know how to feel about it." I say thinking back to the times my parents had to beg me to do chores and now I'm here begging for work. Strange world.

"Then maybe you should just sit and chill out." Bo suggests happily but I shake my head "All I want is to take the fish to Kirin and Josh and come back." Bo and Scotty look at each other and nod.

"Fine, but you make or show any signs of pain you're out." Bo points at me and I nod with a squeal and pick up two fishes and hobble over to Josh and Kirin who were preparing the make shift grill.

"Emma the great, what's happening?" I smile at Josh he has given me that nickname after the whole snake ordeal "Nothing much, just got some fish for you to work your magic with." Kirin takes the fish from me and gives me a pointedly look causing me to huff.

"I need to do something helpful." Kirin laughs as I whine and turns to me "Why can't you just sit and look pretty?" "Really?" I scoff and he nods "Yeah, I can't worry if you're just sitting."

I look at Henry who had just come back from grabbing water "Tell him I can move around some." Henry shakes his head at us "It's actually best she does move around a bit."

I laugh and do a dance with my arms "Alright alright, enough with your little dancey dance." Kirin says as he puts his hands on my shoulder and points in my face "Don't do a lot of moving around, ok?" And even though he is asking in a way he isn't.

I nod my head "You got it."

...........................................................................

A/N- WHICH DO YOU PREFER SHORTER CHAPTERS=MORE POSTS?????  ORRRRR LONGER CHAPTERS=LESS POSTS?????